Its the simple things in life...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caboose

Reaction score
Start out having a terrible day today, been working 11 straight days and extremely tired. Havent had time to brew in weeks and its starting to get to me.

Then one small thing happened that turned it all around. Got a call from my local liquor store saying they have the 3 kegs I asked for.

I had gone about a month ago to pick up some DFH and happened to mention that I was looking for kegs to turn into brew pots. The girl that handled all the ordering was there and she said she would mention it to the owners when they got back from their vacation. I called later the next week and they said they had no problem selling them to me and they would call when they got 3 in. Well I figured they had forgotten about me untill I saw their number come up on my phone. They have them in and I can come get them whenever...1 more hour till my lunch break! :ban::ban::ban::ban:

$30 each, they are treating it as a deposit. I would feel bad except for the fact that the distributor has also said it was fine.

Yeah, I wasnt going to be to pushy with it, but I was upfront with them on what I was doing and what I was wanting to do and they were completely fine with it.

Back