It's Always Sunny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you mean i been putting shampoo on my sandwhiches?

if your taking it from the mayonase jar, than yeah

Wow! Just wow. I kind of remember my first beer also but I didn't go online at 4:07 AM to post about it.
This reminds me of those rambling nonsensical spam emails that I receive all of the time. The ones with a seeming random string of words and then a link to I don't know what because I would never click it.

is this from a sunny episode?

Bumping because IAS is so freaking Awesome! This week Mack and Charlie decided to fake their own death by crashing and blowing up Dee's car, while Frank and Dennis begin a quest of kinkiness after finding a "Glory Hole" had been installed in the men's room.

Hilarity ensues!

That show is unbelievably overrated. It's about a tenth as funny as Arrested Development ever was, yet half the people I know have such a hard-on for it. It may be the funniest sitcom on TV right now, but that just tells you how bad TV is.

P.S. Danny Devito is NOT FUNNY.

That show is unbelievably overrated. It's about a tenth as funny as Arrested Development ever was, yet half the people I know have such a hard-on for it. It may be the funniest sitcom on TV right now, but that just tells you how bad TV is.

P.S. Danny Devito is NOT FUNNY.

As much as I appreciate the dynamic that Danny Devito's character brought, I agree his character is not that funny.

I do have to disagree on Arrested Development though. I thought is was pretty lame a LOT of the time. I watched a few episodes in a row and just could not get into it. But it won a lot of awards, so what do I know.

I watch It's Always Sunny on occasion, because I think that watching too often will desensitize me.

I'll have to give it another chance-only made it through part of an episode.

I'll have to give it another chance-only made it through part of an episode.

All my friends LOVE this show. I don't think it has made me laugh once. I started with season 1 and could not get into it. I have tried a few other times to get into it; just not my cup of tea.

"My name is Artemis. I have a bleached ***h*le."

The show is hilarious, but I have to watch in doses so it doesnt wear out teh funneh for me.

"My name is Artemis. I have a bleached ***h*le."

The show is hilarious, but I have to watch in doses so it doesnt wear out teh funneh for me.

Same here. Wife and I watch a show or two a week. Any more than that and we start to become desensitized!

"Alright, I'm sending another cat in there!"

Same here. Wife and I watch a show or two a week. Any more than that and we start to become desensitized!

"Alright, I'm sending another cat in there!"

When I find myself supporting them I've watched to much of it.

Cutoff Jean Shorts for the Troops? How could that be bad?

I actually just started watching reruns a few weeks ago on Comedy Central I think. Love the show. When does the new season begin? And are the new shows on Comedy Central as well or a diff. channel?

I actually just started watching reruns a few weeks ago on Comedy Central I think. Love the show. When does the new season begin? And are the new shows on Comedy Central as well or a diff. channel?

I believe the new season starts in a few weeks. New episodes air on FX. I believe it's either Tuesday or Thursday nights at 10pm EST.

V

I believe the new season starts in a few weeks. New episodes air on FX. I believe it's either Tuesday or Thursday nights at 10pm EST.

Yup counting down the days!

September 16th at 10EST on FX

Best thing on FX since SoA went all weird...

Best thing ever.

I saw Green Man at the Phillies game last night.

Was he drinking beer with little bits of floating paper in it?

Well, they have an "investment" in it. They're not the owners running it. It's called Mac's Tavern and is in Old City. I'm heading there this week/weekend to check it out!

PassionBeer, how was Mac's Tavern ?

I love the show its absolutely great another show I like is The Big Bang Theory

-=Jason=-

Lest we forget: Dayman, Ahhahhhahhh, fighter of the nightman, Ahhahhahhh, champion of the sun, you're a master of karate and friendship for everyone.

Back