It's Always Sunny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do wasps make honey?

I think Danny DeVito is awesome, I would never thought an actor like him would do some of the things he does on this show. It is greatness, I need to go on and purchase season 4, I already have 1-3.

Is this when charlie wins the dance off?

No it's from when Charlie gets wrapped up in High Schooler's life in the Underage drinking episode.

That's Tammy, Trey's ex-girlfriend. This is classic Tammy. Trey broke up with Tammy because Maureen Kanallen said that she saw Tammy flirting with Walt Timny at a party, but she was only doing it to make Trey jealous because you know, she thought that Trey secretly liked Erin Henebry, but he doesn't like Erin Henebry, it was all a bunch of bull.

Favorite episode of all time...

i2q82d.jpg

Wildcard Bitches!!!

Best episode(s) ever: "The Gang gets whacked" parts 1 and 2

"Holy ****! did you guys just see that midget dressed like a lawn jockey!?"

Great show. Didn't really kick of until Frank joined the crowd (2nd season, I think) but rolling strong ever since. Don't think I can pick a favorite episode, but Charlie is definitely the funniest, most out of control actor. Milksteak...heh...great stuff.

Great show. Didn't really kick of until Frank joined the crowd (2nd season, I think) but rolling strong ever since. Don't think I can pick a favorite episode, but Charlie is definitely the funniest, most out of control actor. Milksteak...heh...great stuff.

I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you on that one. While the addition of frank has been awesome, I am still in love with the first season. Maybe its the sentimental aspect, but classic tamy or mac trying to get molested by mr belding. wow.

that being said, The gang finds a dumpster baby and the episode with north korea (both with frank) are my favs.

I think my favorite so far was the cannibalism one where they show up to the morgue with a hot plate and a six-pack.

Also, teabagging with inky balls and gluing pubes to Dennis' face.

Just started watching. Still thinking about the episode with the hot tranny. So wrong... So funny! Underage Drinking...

"Did he just hit a chick?"
"No, it's ok, she's a dude."
"Isn't that a hate crime? Let's kick his ass!"

Bum's Making a Mess is a good episode.

"I get it. Your all a bunch of crooked Cops."

Right now I LOVE budweiser golden wheat. I have never tasted it, but I just got to watch a 15 sec commercial of it in exchange for 22 minutes of s05e07 of this show on hulu. I love it when they give you that "watch the commercials up front" option.

I don't know... I didn't see him trying to shoot the gas tank afterwards, or throwing a gernade in the backseat....

:p

He was still a little dazed from driving his bike into a wall from 100 yards away. His friend will come in and try those things.

Thanks Three Sheets, as soon as I get my computer back I will be vadering those too, lol.

Been rewatching season 3 during my brewdays. It is still funny after the 2rd and 3th time I've watched it.

if they are coming to your area and doing the Dayman musical... GO! You'll piss your pants. I went to the one in Philly right before the new season started.

OHHHHH YEAAAAAA Let's chop cats! Let's chop cats! Let's chop cats!

So I bring up the "My recordings" screen on my DVR this morning and realize that now I, too, can learn to pick up women using the D.E.N.N.I.S. system. Awesome!

I think I'll sit back with a beer and a block of cheese and soak in the knowledge.

So I bring up the "My recordings" screen on my DVR this morning and realize that now I, too, can learn to pick up women using the D.E.N.N.I.S. system. Awesome!

I think I'll sit back with a beer and a block of cheese and soak in the knowledge.

That was one of the funniest episode this season, that and kitten mittens.

"I'm a lizard"

Dennis: Hey yo! Hey what's..what...what are you doing there buddy?
Charlie: Argh! I'm trying to smoke these hornets to death so I can get their honey, but they keep flying up the tube, stinging me on my face and I think I just swallowed one.
Dennis: As I tried to explain before, you can not get honey from a hornet's nest.
Charlie: I just don't think there's any science to support that, buddy.
Dennis: There is some very basic science out there supporting that.
Charlie: No, no.
Dennis: Trust me, pal. Okay, it's actually a fact. It's not even science.

Frank: Whaddaya got there?
Charlie: Lemme handle this, Frank. It's not bullbird. He's making a few good points. Look buddy, I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings, uh, I'm well educated, well versed. I know that situations like this, real-estate wise, are complex.
Lawyer: Actually, they're pretty simple. The forms are all standard boiler-plate.
Charlie: Okay. Well we're all hungry. We'll get to our hot-plates soon enough. Let's talk about the contract here.
Lawyer: I'm sorry, I forgot. Where did you go to law school again?
Charlie: Well I could ask you that very same question.
Lawyer: I went to Harvard.
Charlie: Ah, mhm.
Lawyer: How about you? Hm? Uh?
Charlie: I'm pleading the fifth, sir.
Lawyer: I'd advise that you do that.
Charlie: And I'll take that advice into cooperation, alright? Now what say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird-law and see how comes out the victor?
Lawyer: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can see clearly you know nothing about the law. It seems like you have a tenuous grasp of the English language in general.
Charlie: (said as fly flies past his head) I, uh, well, filibuster!
Lawyer: Do you.. Do you know what that word means?
Charlie: Ah-yup!
Lawyer: Yeah, whats that mean?
Charlie: uhhhhhhh. AHHHHHHH!!!(proceeds to slam through the door)

And my favorite:
[The gang driving in the rape van]
Mac: Wait...the brakes...the brakes aren't working.
Frank: The gas pedal...
Mac: Brakes aren't working. No, I'm saying...no, the brakes.
Frank: Wiggle it, it gets better...
Mac: Guys, why aren't the brakes working!
Charlie: Because I cut the brakes! Wildcard, bitches! Yeeeeehaaaaw!!! [jumps out of the back of the van]

Back