• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Ispindel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had known about the Ispindel before I pulled the trigger on the Tilt. Are there any advantages over the Tilt?

I wish I had known about the Ispindel before I pulled the trigger on the Tilt. Are there any advantages over the Tilt?

Really the main differences are the ispindel uses WiFi instead of bluetooth and you can diy them for a lot cheaper.

... which also means that the iSpindle can work without a pi/phone/other repeater to link it to your router and the internet at large.

I have both tilts and iSpindles and like them for different reasons-- eg, I like the iSpindles more for the wifi but I also think the tilt's size and seals are better for pressure fermentations... Can't argue with the value though-- the iSpindles I got from Cayde are the clear winners in terms of getting the most bang for your buck! I'd definitely endorse them.

I would like to say that anyone who orders from me can expect great service. I typically ship the next day and respond to questions within 1-2 hours.

I purchased 2 Ispindels from @cayde1001 and can vouch that he’s top notch! He shipped them immediately, they arrived quickly, and he responded to all of the questions I had very fast! The units work great, I’ll be buying from him again when I get more fermenters. 🍺

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how you normally ship but is it possible for you to send one via USPS? I live far enough from civilization that I don't get USPS, UPS or Fedex deliveries at my cabin, so I have to rely on my PO box.

I don't know how you normally ship but is it possible for you to send one via USPS? I live far enough from civilization that I don't get USPS, UPS or Fedex deliveries at my cabin, so I have to rely on my PO box.
I typically ship USPS but can ship however you need me too. PM coming your way.

I have to say, these are awesome. I got mine on Thursday and brewed yesterday. After hooking it up to Brewfather, I plopped it in my wort and got readings right away. My fermentation is happily bubbling along. I use Kveik yeast, and it is super active, so after 15 hours, I'm nearly 70% complete and I haven't had to open my fermenter to get a sample once.

@cayde1001 Thanks for building these!

1643572208860.png

I have 2 more that are already built, calibrated, tested, and ready to ship.

I have parts for the next batch in transit and those should be ready in a couple weeks.

Back