ISO: Parabola, Dark Lord, Sexual Chocolate, Abyss FT: BCBS (reg)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbbransc

Reaction score
If you have other interesting imperial stouts (Life is Like..., World Wide Stout, Velvet Merkin, BA Speedway, etc), let me know. PM me any offers.

thx

mbbransc said:
If you have other interesting imperial stouts (Life is Like..., World Wide Stout, Velvet Merkin, BA Speedway, etc), let me know. PM me any offers. thx
I have bourbon co, hardywood gingerbread stout, backwoods bastard

I'm offering the BCBS for trade. I have plenty of Backwoods Bastard and not interested in the GBS. Any others?

Sexual Chocolate isn't released until Jan/Feb according to Tryon Distributing (who distributes to Total Wine). Do you not see that in your area when it is released?

mbbransc said:
I'm offering the BCBS for trade. I have plenty of Backwoods Bastard and not interested in the GBS. Any others?
Cafe royale possibly for this trade

Sexual Chocolate isn't released until Jan/Feb according to Tryon Distributing (who distributes to Total Wine). Do you not see that in your area when it is released?

I can get it from the brewery, but I was hoping to get some back years.

I have the Abyss and can get anything from Alesmith and Firestone Walker. Theres also Anderson Valley Bourbon barrel stout that tasty. Let me know if your still interested in these

Back