Is this normal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RPh_Guy

Bringing Sour Back
Reaction score
My white stout came out whiter than expected.

blog-featured-dairy3-20180810.jpg

Is this normal?

I made a squid beer to commemorate 20 years of SpongeBob SquarePants. I added 4lbs (6kg) of raw squid at 70 minutes in the boil.

There was this weird black slime in the kettle....
20190307_154343.jpg

Is this normal?

I have had oyster stout before and could not pickup on the difference. Still don't understand the purpose of using seafood in beer. Not that im grossed out. Just intrigued.

My white stout came out whiter than expected.

View attachment 616111

Is this normal?

You didn’t brew that. That is a Michelob Ultra Milk Stout. My 22 year old daughter left a case of that in the fridge. Turns out she is lactose intolerant so she drank all my White Claw instead. That reminds me anyone have a White Claw clone recipe? Extract if possible

That is a Michelob Ultra Milk Stout. My 22 year old daughter left a case of that in the fridge. Turns out she is lactose intolerant

hopefully she doesn't develop gluten intolerance too...nothing but oat brew for you! or even worse, sorghum....

hopefully she doesn't develop gluten intolerance too...nothing but oat brew for you! or even worse, sorghum....

Luckally she is gluten tolerant. Her emotional support animal isn’t though. Found that out when I made spent grain biscuits for it. Apparently that is very rare for hedgehogs.

No takers on the White Claw clone?

Eyes on the side of the head: food.

Eyes facing front: better make friends fast.

(Is there a curried goat emoji?)

Latest posts

Back