ipa dry hop suggestions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockharrier

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm going to brew the morebeer.com American IPA extract kit, which features 1.5 oz magnum @ 60 min, 2 oz cascade @ 10 min, and 2 oz cascade @ 1 min. The kit does not come with anything for dry hopping, but I'd like to add a couple ounces of dry hops after a week of fermentation.

Any suggestions of what would go well with this base kit?

Hi all,
I'm going to brew the morebeer.com American IPA extract kit, which features 1.5 oz magnum @ 60 min, 2 oz cascade @ 10 min, and 2 oz cascade @ 1 min. The kit does not come with anything for dry hopping, but I'd like to add a couple ounces of dry hops after a week of fermentation.

Any suggestions of what would go well with this base kit?

I would do 1 oz of each

Citra
Amarillo
Cascade

Which hops do you have on hand?

Every morebeer kit I've done has turned out great. I recently did one of their IPAs that had Magnum bittering and was dry hopped wih 3 oz of Falconers Flight. It was amazing. You can't go wrong.

Thanks for the suggestions. I don't have any hops on hand right now, was planning on picking some up at the local homebrew store. Can get about anything there.

I've tried citra, amarillo, cascade, and centennial for dry hopping, but never falconers flight. Think I will go with that one just to try something new!

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back