I'm Itchin' to Brew!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomOliver

Reaction score
Man! I've been away from home for almost three full weeks now and all I want to do is get back home and brew!! Haha, luckily I have my first AG batch planned for this weekend but even three weeks away from any homebrew have really taken a toll on me.

Haha, what's the longest you guys (or gals) can be away from your homebrew setups before you start getting the itch again? :mug:

Tom

Brew withdraw is disturbing. One day I started taking the motor out of a vacuum machine that we were going to throw out. My wife asked why. I thought it might work on my grain mill. "you don't have a grain mill". "Yet", I said. "hey, I gotta do something. All bottles are either conditioning or clean and ready. The empty kegs are sanitized. Carboys are full...
She just looked at me and said, "You're weird. And I'm nuts for ever buying that first brew kit!"

I promised to get some of the projects done for SWMBO and promised her that I would not brew until I get them done. New patio door then deck. I have the door in and will be putting the deck on next week. Then it's brew time. She wants a Strawberry Blonde and I already have a Saison picked out and want an Oktoberfest, as well as a Rochefort 10 clone. I can hardly wait to start up again.

beerloaf

Back