MograhmDeadbraid from Aurora, CO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MograhmDeadbraid

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings fellow homebrewers. You can call me Mograhm Deadbraid aka Graham Moran. I am the Brewmeister of the Cracked Bell Inn (my TTRPG based brewhouse). I have been brewing for about three years now.

I love brewing beer! Having gone to culinary school in Paris, I have an appreciation for the culinary arts. I got into brewing one weekend while having a party in my backyard. A buddy brought his brewing gear while I smoked 30 lbs of ribs and pork butts. It didn't take long to find out that smoking meat and brewing beer could go hand-in-hand.

Only a short time has passed but my brew gear has grown exponentially in no time at all.

I found brewtalk while searching for a beer recipe from George Washington. As I write this, I am headed to NYC with my family after having visited Washington DC and Mount Vernon.

I will be doing my best to be an active member of this forum. I loo, forward to meeting everyone.

Remember: Drink a homebrew and relax.

There's a good sized group of us floating around on HBT from the Denver metro. We've lost many homebrew shops and homebrewing is way down from the peak in the area, but we're out there.
I use The Brew Hut in Aurora. My brewing area is the garage or a spot in the backyard. Who knows. Maybe a new business is in the works for me.

Cool! There's also Tom's in Lakewood. I'm 35ish minutes north of Denver; I use Quirky's in NorthGlenn and The Bald Brewer in Longmont.
Altitude moved a few years ago from RiNo to the west side at 70 and Pecos as well. It's the closest shop to my home (Park Hill) but I like Quirky's, too. Unfortunately it's not worth traffic on 25 to get up there.

Altitude moved a few years ago from RiNo to the west side at 70 and Pecos as well. It's the closest shop to my home (Park Hill) but I like Quirky's, too. Unfortunately it's not worth traffic on 25 to get up there.
That's why you should drive down my way some weekend and we will brew up something good.

Yeah, traffic has gotten ridiculous. Quirky's is only about 15 minutes for me going down I25 (if there isn't a wreck lol). Just picked up a big ass sack of Maris Otter a couple days ago.

I have a buddy that lives in Lakewood and we take turns going to each other's houses when one of us is brewing. Always fun!

PXL_20240605_192346251.jpg

Yeah, traffic has gotten ridiculous. Quirky's is only about 15 minutes for me going down I25 (if there isn't a wreck lol). Just picked up a big ass sack of Maris Otter a couple days ago.

I have a buddy that lives in Lakewood and we take turns going to each other's houses when one of us is brewing. Always fun!

View attachment 850429
Hell yes, I can help with some of that Maris if you need it. 😈😀

Back