I'm going pro... got any questions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you and you're right. It is spoken from the heart. I'm not trying to piss on anyone's rose bushes. We're not the next Sam Adams but I'm really proud of what we've been able to do and I readily admit a decent chunk of our success has been pure stupid luck.

We've been at for a few years and anything I've posted is information I wish I knew when we started.

Called experience! I think it is awesome that you take the time to post here. I just found you a few weeks ago. I read it all and followed your journey. I think it is really cool. I bought me a place 2 years ago for the same project. It is 330 sq ft in the most prime area around me. I can appreciate your honesty. I'm closing a 20 year run with my current business. Nothing is as I thought with my initial business plan, NOTHING! That being said, I'll never go back to working for anyone other than myself. Good on all ya making your way!

Back