I'm dying ...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... to inform you all that our beloved Lorena (Yooper), who has ran this community for so many years, has just been featured on a podcast. So please check it out and show some support. Leave a 5 star review at the podcast too as a Christmas gift. Maybe mention me too in the review and how cool I am. I am not involved in this podcast nor have they ever asked me on it.

Watch it on YouTube (warning there is smoking of tobacco) OR Apple OR Spotify

Also Lorena was just recently the technical editor for the new book The Fermentation Kitchen so check that out. Christmas gift?

--------------

Giveaway

I will purchase a copy of The Fermentation Kitchen, with my own money earned in the Texas coal mines, for two lucky winners here in US. All you have to do to enter is reply here with your favorite word. Is it shenanigans? phenomenon? Don't have one? Just lie. I will close this on Monday December 20th and pick two random winners.

Good luck everyone!
Buckeye

... to inform you all that our beloved Lorena (Yooper), who has ran this community for so many years, has just been featured on a podcast. So please check it out and show some support. Leave a 5 star review at the podcast too as a Christmas gift. Maybe mention me too in the review and how cool I am. I am not involved in this podcast nor have they ever asked me on it.

Also Lorena was just recently the technical editor for the new book The Fermentation Kitchen so check that out. Christmas gift?

--------------

Giveaway

I will purchase a copy of The Fermentation Kitchen, with my own money earned in the Texas coal mines, for two lucky winners here in US. All you have to do to enter is reply here with your favorite word. Is it shenanigans? phenomenon? Don't have one? Just lie. I will close this on Monday December 20th and pick two random winners.

Good luck everyone!
Contraindicated

--------------

Giveaway

Good luck everyone!
Homebrew

--------------

Giveaway

Good luck everyone!

Nice Christmas gift from HBT and Yooper. Merry Christmas to all.

--------------

Giveaway

Good luck everyone!

Looks great!

--------------

Giveaway

Good luck everyone!
Knucklehead
I'm in!

--------------

Giveaway

Good luck everyone!
Magnanimous. A blend of Magnum and Angus hops?

--------------

Giveaway

Good luck everyone!
MonkeyBusiness

Back