if you see two or more toilets when you pee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spearko520

Reaction score
do you go left, right, or split the difference?
or have a seat?
i once fell off and hit my head on the tub, plus whenever i sit down i feel like i have to poop even if i don't and i hate reading with one eye closed- so i split the uprights (most times...)

Try testing the accuracy with a slight scouting stream then if you feel your socks are wet.. Aim for the other one

Try testing the accuracy with a slight scouting stream then if you feel your socks are wet.. Aim for the other one

once my scout is out and about, the main battalion is bearing down - no time. also - i am thinking i was initially interested in doing an actual survey- a friend of mine who sits when he spins, says that is perfectly normal. i said, if that were the case, women wouldn't mind cleaning the toilet or touching the seat.

not counting when you see two or more toilets...(original question) - when I'm at home, I sit. It's just me here (GF on weekends) and I have to clean my own house. Sitting makes cleaning a lot easier. Plus, then I don't have to remember to put the seat down for her when she visits.

not counting when you see two or more toilets...(original question) - when I'm at home, I sit. It's just me here (GF on weekends) and I have to clean my own house. Sitting makes cleaning a lot easier. Plus, then I don't have to remember to put the seat down for her when she visits.
okay - now we're getting somewhere - that's what my buddy does too. i thought it was odd- i even tried it, but i spent way too much time on the toilet. i was also spending too much on magazine subscriptions...

Sitting when I'm that plowed would be the smart thing to do. It would even demonstrate good judgement...

Certainly better judgment then exposing myself to the neighbors, but hey... I'm in Maine so wtf, wgas.

can you snake tongue at will?
i thought that was only for mornings when you're feeling that little extra dirty...

I can't say that I can snake tongue at will bit I can damn sure try and hope for the best! It's not how you snake tongue, it's how hard you try to have snake tongue.

Do you mean like this?

image-1240033716.jpg

May not want to keep your eyes shut...just in case you are in a public shower and there are more than one . After a few beers you never know where you wind up. ;)

After the fifth or sixth time, I learned to peak just a bit so's I don't pee on the wifes feet again.

Do you mean like this?

Reminds my of my old rock club day when they took the walls and doors off the stalls to discourage drug use. Who would poop in a public bathroom with no walls on the toilet stall??

...they were usually clogged with a toilet paper roll anyway and overflowing with poop . Why would you do that anyway?? :confused:

Back