I wish they would bring back ______

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously dude.You remember Sky King ?I thought I might be one of the few old enough to have had a crush on Penny.

With a cloud of smoke & a hearty Hio, tinfoil! When outta the past come the thundering hoofbeats...ok, the motorhead version anyway...

Mosh pits(not these lovey dovey areas where chicks give you a dirty look and the boyfriend shrugs). Real deal pits where you may get stabbed or at least bloody!

Admit it, he did a great job of capturing Spock, based on Nimoy's prior work.

Yeah, I threw that in there as a BBT reference. Sheldon orders a 'Spock' Fathead and they send him Zach Quinto instead of Nimoy.

He gives it a try, but decides he likes the Nimoy one. He says 'Suck it Quinto' or something like that...

Mosh pits(not these lovey dovey areas where chicks give you a dirty look and the boyfriend shrugs). Real deal pits where you may get stabbed or at least bloody!

You mean like these? Yeah, I wish they'd bring these crazy death circles back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate Hard Core pits. they are hipster pits in my eyes. what kind of obscure crap can we do to prove how hard core we really are? I've been in the most tame of circle pits to violent chaos pits, but I always hated the moronic crap of people trying to out do each other/prove themselves with stupid crap like the weed eater, the lawn mower, flying monkey, etc.

My dad, when I was a youngster wishing for something telling me to **** in one hand and wish in the other and see which one filled up first .He wasn't an eloquent speaker but you didn't have to try too hard to figure out his point.Miss him badly.

Yeah, I threw that in there as a BBT reference. Sheldon orders a 'Spock' Fathead and they send him Zach Quinto instead of Nimoy.

He gives it a try, but decides he likes the Nimoy one. He says 'Suck it Quinto' or something like that...

Ah! I did see that episode, but missed the reference.

I hate Hard Core pits. they are hipster pits in my eyes. what kind of obscure crap can we do to prove how hard core we really are? I've been in the most tame of circle pits to violent chaos pits, but I always hated the moronic crap of people trying to out do each other/prove themselves with stupid crap like the weed eater, the lawn mower, flying monkey, etc.

Had my MCL ripped in a Snapcase pit when I was younger when some dude decided to start jumping. I was fairly hesitant of pits after that.

Back