I wish they would bring back ______

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zuljin - your avatar looks like a pic I took of the Osteology museum in OK City. Is that where the pic is from? We happened to be passing thru - neat place with skeletons of every animal imaginable...

Or the IH Scout!

Is that your's? I was hired at a local IH dealer when I was 16. It was in the mid 80's when IH was getting out of the smaller vehicle market, but I got to drive a bunch of different Scouts during my time there.

I loved the one we used as a delivery truck. It was a 1980 model year, pick up, with a 345 V8 and an automatic trans. It was bright yellow, and awesome! I would love to find one that is in good shape now.

Hot wings and Blue cheese Doritos collisions.
doritos-collisions-hot-wings-30308.jpg

Zuljin - your avatar looks like a pic I took of the Osteology museum in OK City. Is that where the pic is from? We happened to be passing thru - neat place with skeletons of every animal imaginable...

It either came from there or the science museum in Denver. Both are really cool places to visit.

This flying fish is from the osteology museum.

Flying fish.jpg

Is that your's? I was hired at a local IH dealer when I was 16. It was in the mid 80's when IH was getting out of the smaller vehicle market, but I got to drive a bunch of different Scouts during my time there.

I loved the one we used as a delivery truck. It was a 1980 model year, pick up, with a 345 V8 and an automatic trans. It was bright yellow, and awesome! I would love to find one that is in good shape now.

Sadly, no, not mine. Just a pic I found via Google.
Regards, GF.

wtf is wrong with you? you could have said ALF or Blossom...

Ha, the younger generation who did not experience the greatness of the Jonny Quest cartoon series in its prime.....My sense of adventure was certainly enhanced when I was a kid by watching Jonny Quest's travels and tribulations. Today’s cartoons are mindless and act as a substitute babysitter that doesn’t stimulate thinking.

How about the old pull tabs on cans?

Remember when you could shake the snot out of a can of soda and pull the tab just enough to get a stream of fizzy soda spraying half way to the moon? ahhh the good old days! LoL.

How about the old pull tabs on cans?

Remember when you could shake the snot out of a can of soda and pull the tab just enough to get a stream of fizzy soda spraying half way to the moon? ahhh the good old days! LoL.

You can blame Jimmy Buffet for that. He blew out a flip flop when he stepped on a pop top. After cutting his heel he had to cruise on back home. The subsequent lawsuit ruined it for everybody.

🎶 there's booze in the blender and soon it will render that frozen concoction that helps me hang on 🎶

Ha, the younger generation who did not experience the greatness of the Jonny Quest cartoon series in its prime.....My sense of adventure was certainly enhanced when I was a kid by watching Jonny Quest's travels and tribulations. Today’s cartoons are mindless and act as a substitute babysitter that doesn’t stimulate thinking.

Substitute teachers do suck. I just finished earning my teaching certificate and some of the classrooms I've seen with subs makes me wonder where they find these people.

I'd like to see a return of returnable soda bottles. Here where I live the most popular soft drink is Ale-8-1. It is still sold in returnable bottles. You'll get 30 cents for each one. However, they are mighty hefty glass bottles and worth way more than that. If they were amber I'd be putting my beers in them. I've seen many an Ale-8-1 bottle get dropped on concrete. They usually bounce.

You should watch Samurai Jack, PowerPuff Girls or Adventure Time while puffing some good bud.

Hell, I even watch them sober now.

A nation that isn't enslaved by pharmaceutical derived opiates and nerve pills.
People who feel pride in what they earn as opposed to feeling entitled to have things.
Josta Cola.
Common sense and reason.
Spanking kids. (No, not beating children. Simply a good ol' switch to the rear)
All the USA jobs that got shipped to third world countries.
Red Bull Cola.
Lawn darts.
The Ford Bronco.
Saturday morning cartoons.

I can't believe it took that many posts for Josta to show up. I loved that stuff. It had Guarana in it.

Latest posts

Back