I wish they would bring back ______

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grrickar

Reaction score
Just as the title reads - something you can't get your hands on anymore that you wish you could.

PB Maxx candy bars - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PB_Max

Peach and Black Cherry Fresca - normal Fresca is meh, but this stuff is good. Very hard to find these days...

1995-6 Nissan 300ZX twin-turbo. Keep the car the same, update the interior and drivetrain. The 350 and 370s are sharp, but I still love the look of those 90s era ZXs.

1968 Pontiac GTO. The abomination they made before Pontiac went the way of the dodo looked too much like a Grand Prix. They should have jumped on the 'retro' car wagon and kept some of the original details and modernized the '68.

The same thing for the 1970 Chevelle SS 454...

McEwan's Scottish Ale - apparently not exported to the US anymore

HBO Carnivale series - great show, only two seasons and they dropped it due to some contract BS. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivàle

Sierra Nevada Wheat - I have tried the Kellerweis, not the same. Both have their place...

Just as the title reads - something you can't get your hands on anymore that you wish you could.

PB Maxx candy bars - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PB_Max

Peach and Black Cherry Fresca - normal Fresca is meh, but this stuff is good. Very hard to find these days...

1995-6 Nissan 300ZX twin-turbo. Keep the car the same, update the interior and drivetrain. The 350 and 370s are sharp, but I still love the look of those 90s era ZXs.

1968 Pontiac GTO. The abomination they made before Pontiac went the way of the dodo looked too much like a Grand Prix. They should have jumped on the 'retro' car wagon and kept some of the original details and modernized the '68.

The same thing for the 1970 Chevelle SS 454...

McEwan's Scottish Ale - apparently not exported to the US anymore

HBO Carnivale series - great show, only two seasons and they dropped it due to some contract BS. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivàle

Sierra Nevada Wheat - I have tried the Kellerweis, not the same. Both have their place...

Just recently finished season 2 of Carnivale. Cool show.
a 67 and 68 Goat were our family cars when I was a kid.

Just recently finished season 2 of Carnivale. Cool show.
a 67 and 68 Goat were our family cars when I was a kid.

Carnivale was awesome. They'd have to completely redo it now, and without the right cast it would suck.

My brother had a 68 Goat. I wasn't born until 72, and never owned one but I still think it and the Chevelle SS were/are the two hottest muscle cars of that era.

X Files was a time and place. I'm not sure it would ever be the same.

I have them all on dvd. It may be time to watch again.

Petes Wicked Ale
McDLT
video game cartidges that didn't need download day one.
drug-free baseball
ipod classic
kids playing outside without adults
Dunkin Donuts blueberry/apple Crumb donuts

Petes Wicked Ale
McDLT
video game cartidges that didn't need download day one.
drug-free baseball
ipod classic
kids playing outside without adults
Dunkin Donuts blueberry/apple Crumb donuts

I changed jobs and moved to a small town about 2 years ago. The entire town is about the size of a large neighborhood outside a large metro area.

Kids run around this place without a care in the world. Nice to see there are still places like that in America.

My wife nicknamed it 'Pleasantville' (although the winter weather could use some tweaking here!)

General floor seating at rock concerts.
Buying a cheap ass ticket in the nosebleeds and getting to the front row.
It was an art,and I was Picasso.Best days of my life.

Also miss Tower Records.

Holy **** Batman!
Tower Records #1 was in the neighborhood of my high school. Many vinyl transactions were processed via "herb" and "PH lowering agents" popular in the day. Thanks for the blast from the past:mug:
And God Bless Russ Solomon..............

When Ministry played Lalapalooza '92 I saw first hand the power of a mob gone wild (no reference to clutch) I got my ankle broken in the pit and had to watch the riot in a seated position while the fence was torn down and all the stadium seating was set ablaze. The police and security could do nothing but watch...it was the best show I've ever seen(even though I was in a massive amount of pain).

When Ministry played Lalapalooza '92 I saw first hand the power of a mob gone wild (no reference to clutch) I got my ankle broken in the pit and had to watch the riot in a seated position while the fence was torn down and all the stadium seating was set ablaze. The police and security could do nothing but watch...it was the best show I've ever seen(even though I was in a massive amount of pain).

Not quite a Riot, but:
Priest at MSG had a huge broken window screwed over with plywood,hundreds ripped it down and funneled in, pretty cool to see
Broken wrist at Megadeath in the pit,while my buddy I drove in with was thrown over the rail and dislocated his shoulder,interesting night and a ****ty ride home
Being on the floor for Priest at MSG when Blockbusters being thrown on the floor was cool for some reason.That got your heart racing

My old boots, best hikers ever made.

boots1.jpg

Browning Auto-5, more specifically the Belgium light 12 and sweet 16. Even if restricted to custom shop guns.

A field grade superposed would be nice too.

@autobaun70 Browning is reselling the Auto-5. It's not exactly the same gun, but really close. I read they are made in Japan and they started selling them in 2014.

My dad traded a Remington 12 O/U that he couldn't seem to hit with and got a Humpback. I own it since he passed away. I'm not sure it's a "Sweet 16" but it's 16 gauge. I should check the serial numbers and find out.

No doubt. There was something magical about the Imaginarium and Annie's Boobs.

And I'm not talking about the monkey! :cross:

I'm not one to watch shows due to the attractiveness of a character, but dang.

She was super easy at one point (making an observation, not a judgement based on her own words.), and I didn't even know she existed.

My life is terrible. Just terrible.

@autobaun70 Browning is reselling the Auto-5. It's not exactly the same gun, but really close. I read they are made in Japan and they started selling them in 2014.

My dad traded a Remington 12 O/U that he couldn't seem to hit with and got a Humpback. I own it since he passed away. I'm not sure it's a "Sweet 16" but it's 16 gauge. I should check the serial numbers and find out.

The new A-5 is certainly nice, but the only similarity is the site profile. Nice gun, don't get me wrong, but the action type and construction are very different.

Back