I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me, it's all about how good a woman looks in a T-shirt and jeans. Based on that, I'm in....

Meghannmccain-2.jpg

Nothing here... If I want a larger woman, I'll go visit Walmart around 2 AM, you get the pick of the litter there.
YB0z6JhjYI.jpg

Nothing here... If I want a larger woman, I'll go visit Walmart around 2 AM, you get the pick of the litter there.
Whoa! Stop posting pictures like that in here. If the seam on those shorts go, innocent people might be injured by flying cellulite! There ought to be a law.

Whoa! Stop posting pictures like that in here. If the seam on those shorts go, innocent people might be injured by flying cellulite! There ought to be a law.

"Yoga pants are a privilege, not a right"
This should apply to all outfits!

I'd have to agree: a buxom brunette wagging a finger at me and telling me in an English accent I'm a naughty boy does sound kinda hot

I am not a fan of the top lip being as bee-stung as the bottom lip. It's almost like perma-duck-face.

She's still an attractive woman, though.

I thought we closed this thread a long time ago!

Something about objectifying women and all that...
I seem to remember it being closed as well (around the time the BoneYard disappeared.) Could it have possibly gotten "un-closed" in the move to xF?

Brew on :mug:

Back