I think I ruined my beer...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonOdd

Reaction score
So I am on my first batch ever, and was trying to get the lid on the fermenter. It was kind of a bugger and I tried everything. I ended up siting on the lid and bouncing up and down. It seemed to be working... and then I farted... right into the hole for the airlock. :(

I took the lid off and stuck my head in there .. it smells just awful, even the wife thinks so.

Is it ruined? I don't want sh*tty beer.

:rockin:

I am JasonOdd

I don't know but save those yeastie beasties because there's probably a market somewhere for suicidal brewing yeast :D

Hope that batch doesn't wind up infected, because a gusher to the face could cause pink eye.

and welcome

It's ok, folks. He's from Mill Creek. If you lived it Washington, you'd know it all makes sense. ;)

A local islander! Nice to meet you.

I wished I lived on that island, everything on Craigslist seems to be sold for 50% less if your willing to go out there to get it.

You know.. this forum looks a lot like the Jeep forum I am a member of..

Seems the people who run these sites have the same interests as me. I am thinking we need to have a Homebrew Jeep Bash... I'll bring the band-aids.

Back