I scored huge! (Craigslist find)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charliethebum

Reaction score
Yes friends, I got the single best craigslist score I've ever found! 5 tap keezer with johnson temp controller, dual stage co2 regulator, 5# co2 bottle, portable co2 setup, 5 corny kegs, custom tap handles, a barley crusher grain mill, stir plate w/ 2l erlenmyer flask, o2 setup, ~60lb various grains, and ~20oz assorted hops, all for $400! I lost my last keezer in a house fire last summer and I've been looking for a replacement since. This is one of those once in a lifetime deals I've only ever heard about and just had to brag to you guys.
20200323_200308.jpg

With a great deal of people trying to sell their garbage on Craigslist for thousands, I'm happy to see you found a diamond in the rough.
Congratulations!

Yes friends, I got the single best craigslist score I've ever found! 5 tap keezer with johnson temp controller, dual stage co2 regulator, 5# co2 bottle, portable co2 setup, 5 corny kegs, custom tap handles, a barley crusher grain mill, stir plate w/ 2l erlenmyer flask, o2 setup, ~60lb various grains, and ~20oz assorted hops, all for $400! I lost my last keezer in a house fire last summer and I've been looking for a replacement since. This is one of those once in a lifetime deals I've only ever heard about and just had to brag to you guys.View attachment 672527

Good for You! What an awesome find.

Back