I need to name my son.. any suggestions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elephants Gerald

YES ... yes, I'm familiar with it. That is an elephant dish with a beurre blanc sauce with tri-color peppercorns, lemongrass and flamed with brandy. Excellent.
VERY popular with some old-school jazz musicians.

Ohhh ... he must have really loved that dish to name his child after it ... :drunk:

It would seem the medication names need to be 3 syllables or less.

Dilantin
Ativan
Paxil
Risperdal
Pristiq
Allegra
Lipitor
Keflex
Lanoxin

Not a med, but here's one for the "what were they thinking?" column for baby names.
Placenta
Placenta Johnson

When my wife was doing her L&D during nursing school, they had delivered a baby girl (to an Asian family) who named her meconium.... Because they liked the name.

Meconium fyi is the term for the babys first sh*t, basically bile and whatnot for those who need to google.

congrats!

11 lbs! Before we had our first little one the wife would walk through the meat section and glare at the 8 lb hams.:)

everyone is alive and we made it home.. Baby Evan has a broken right clavicle and mommy has a post dural spinal headache or whatever and is on bedrest for a few weeks. Nothin fatal.. although my wife could argue that.. i guess those spinal headaches are nasty things.

I have had a couple and yes they are not fun. Good to hear all will be well. Enjoy your new addition, he will never be this little again. Congrats, again. :D

Back