I need a beer....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bandito

Reaction score
Been one of those kind of weeks. So here's to everyone else who's been dealing with mess that results from everyone else taking a three day (or more) weekend.

:mug:

I hear ya bro we are way behind schedule at work. It's mid-terms week a school and my wife has planned a crazy vacation at Disney new week so I have to also get stuff together for that.....a beer does sound good!

I'm in on this one too. Monday was the West Indian Day Parade in Brooklyn which is just a disaster to deal with in my profession every year. Since then, I have been taken out of my office both days and nothing has been done. This on top of almost 3 prior weeks of the same crap (minus the parade). My position sucks and I'm hoping to change it soon.

here's to you dude. Spending the whole week playing turbo-catch-up sucks. by the time we're there, it'll be the weekend and the place will get wrecked again. I've had 6 IPAs on a wednesday night....you know what i mean.

I like my job! I can play with computers and surf HBT most of the time!

It's back to school, which means more kids' activities and they start dance too. It's the AFTER work stuff that's going to drive me crazy.

Except last night, when I dropped the kids off in the town nearby for dance and I headed off to BWW for a beer and played with beersmith for like an hour and a half.

no three day weekend for me. working 6 day weeks right now, while also having weekly dentist appointments and fixing my sister's car and my mom's car.

still managed to sneak a brew session in yesterday, though.

I like my job, but often have the "I need a beer" moments, days and/or weeks.

Brew days help too. Brewing Sunday and have two bottles of sours that must get drank because I need the dregs. I guess I'll have to do it.

I haven’t had a beer since March however in a little over one long month will be able to get off this damn wagon. Stupid Army.

Back