I gradjimated collij twoday.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkapottomous

Reaction score
Eat 'em up, Kats!

579540_10151729945995393_602095392_24583082_668069820_n.jpg

(I'm the two old people on either side of that Wizard)

Now I gotta find a job. Anybody know a brewery that needs a QC guy? I could do that.

Congracylations on your gradjimification! I, too, hope you find a job soon, so that you can contribute to social security and keep my retired lifestyle afloat!

glenn514:mug:

So did ya learn to cipher real good? Or is you one of them liberal arts fellers? Ya need to get busy so us retarded errrr retired folks can keep brewin beer too! Congrats on the diploma too, poor sheep never even saw it coming...
WCB

P>.S., yer a big enuff feller to be a prison guard near the house too, if the taste tester job doesn't work out...

So did ya learn to cipher real good? Or is you one of them liberal arts fellers? Ya need to get busy so us retarded errrr retired folks can keep brewin beer too! Congrats on the diploma too, poor sheep never even saw it coming...
WCB

P>.S., yer a big enuff feller to be a prison guard near the house too, if the taste tester job doesn't work out...

Hees gonna be a taste tester at the prison? I think normaly u hav to aktualy be incarsirated to kwalify for that position.

Conga rats to u and stay owta jale.

Back