I am an idiot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheezydemon3 said:
Done and DONE!

Hold on to your butts.

I sure hope a hurricane doesn't move through and cause most of your personnel to evacuate while at the same time a greedy traitor shuts down the security systems.

Dammit! Can't you guys just keep holding your cheeks and leave me alone???

For some reason a hurricane has moved in, and the power is out, but we shut it off trying to re-boot the system. I am elbow deep in some melting icecream and watching this eerilly familiar movie about dionosaurs on my phone.

cheezydemon3 said:
Dammit! Can't you guys just keep holding your cheeks and leave me alone???

For some reason a hurricane has moved in, and the power is out, but we shut it off trying to re-boot the system. I am elbow deep in some melting icecream and watching this eerilly familiar movie about dionosaurs on my phone.

Whatever you do, don't go alone to flip the main breaker back on!

cheezydemon3 said:
ummmmmmm.......OK, then what?

That's pretty much it. Oh, and the toilet is not a good place to hide.
Hope you make it through.

We genetically engineered all of ours to be female. Pretty ingenious eh?

Right now my grand kids are taking an automated tour of NANITE PARK. What could go wrong?
Well, there's your problem right their. You don't give female nanites jeans silly.

Don't you type to me in that tone of voice. I'll eat your beer.

Unless you meant no harm. In which case, :mug:

high5apparatus said:
I can't believe this thread is still going. Everyone's an idiot.

Yes, yes we are.

image-3605981007.jpg

I tell myself this almost each and every day and reading this thread reinforces that theory.
Oh, and i mean me not all of you;)

It can't die! I've posted some of my best work in this thread (mainly in mid to late 2012). It should be preserved for future generations to read and know exactly what an idiot truly is.

[line bow; no ovation]
[stage lights darken, house lights illuminate]
[a long moment, then MC Dr. Silkini enters stage left, hat in hand]

Dr. Silkini: "Why are you all still here? Go home."
Idiots:

Just waiting for the theater to clear out...

fan-genitals-summer-heat-thank-you-thanks-ecards-someecards.png

It can't die! I've posted some of my best work in this thread (mainly in mid to late 2012). It should be preserved for future generations to read and know exactly what an idiot truly is.

Now there's the words of a secure man. Well done you effing idiot! :mug:

Congrats on the nipple pasties.

Sent from the drivers seat of a vacuum truck bored to death on a Friday night. Haaaaaaaaa overtime.

- I just dry hopped ten gallons of 3X IPA with 6 oz of dried alligator balls. Is that enough ?

DRIED? You should have used that amount of fresh alligator balls. Did you even REHYDRATE first???

I'm concerned for your beer. You should probably quadruple the alligator balls and add a few iguanas to save this one, at the very least.

DRIED? You should have used that amount of fresh alligator balls. Did you even REHYDRATE first???

I'm concerned for your beer. You should probably quadruple the alligator balls and add a few iguanas to save this one, at the very least.

Thank you for your wise input.. Truly.
Since my move to Hawaii, I've been thinking centipedes at the zero minute. Should give a soft bit of heat and kick in your headedNess numbness. Ya ?

- I just dry hopped ten gallons of 3X IPA with 6 oz of dried alligator balls. Is that enough ?

For a 3X IPA you need 3 times the alligator balls (fresh or re-hydrated, I prefer re-hydrated, they are easier to store and fondle) so 6oz was adequate, assuming you are making 1.732 gallons.

Since I know you constructed your own subterranean fermenter last week, I doubt if it only holds 2 gallons.

Throw in 160 lbs of alligator testicles and dry hop with one of your own balls (as penance) and everything should be fine......Carry on.

For a 3X IPA you need 3 times the alligator balls (fresh or re-hydrated, I prefer re-hydrated, they are easier to store and fondle) so 6oz was adequate, assuming you are making 1.732 gallons.

Since I know you constructed your own subterranean fermenter last week, I doubt if it only holds 2 gallons.

Throw in 160 lbs of alligator testicles and dry hop with one of your own balls (as penance) and everything should be fine......Carry on.

I steep my berries in every batch. it gets the equivalent of the sweaty horse blanket & pie cherries that takes Brett forever to develop but only in 15 minutes. I told Brett he can get the same results if he stops bathing like me.

I steep my berries in every batch. it gets the equivalent of the sweaty horse blanket & pie cherries that takes Brett forever to develop but only in 15 minutes. I told Brett he can get the same results if he stops bathing like me.

Brett doesn't ride horses and wrestle live tarantulas like you Billy, stop filling his head with pipe dreams.

Whenever I dream of pipes, some poor soul breathes his last just as his toilet cloggs unmercifully.........

Damned depressing, if you asked me.

Brett doesn't ride horses and wrestle live tarantulas like you Billy, stop filling his head with pipe dreams.

Whenever I dream of pipes, some poor soul breathes his last just as his toilet cloggs unmercifully.........

Damned depressing, if you asked me.

that reminds me, I have a whole box of tongue depressors I was gonna make bird houses out of.

Ugh. Rough morning. I ate a tequila worm last night. and it made me trip. Or maybe it was the 145,000 shots I drank while trying to get to the worm. Either way, I tripped hard. Right down the stairs on my way to the bathroom. When I got back up, I didn't have to pee anymore.

Back