Hunaphu Day & Tampa Bay Beer Week (3/1-3/9)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'll be.... I can do the round trip for about $240. Now I'm contemplating....
cigar_city_hunahpus_bottle.png

+

4.jpg

=

Cheers.jpg

That week is Tampa Bay Beer Week so there is no reason not to come. http://tampabaybeerweek.com/events has some of the happenings that will take place and it isn't anywhere near a complete list of events. IIRC last year there was a crazy bottle share on Thursday evening at CCB and maybe one on Friday night as well. Not to mention there is Barrel Aged Day at Peg's on Friday, Hunahpu release on Saturday, and Hunahpu Hangover at 7venth Sun on Sunday.

Surprised there wasn't a thread about these already. Peg's:

Some guys on the other site already arranged for the Bang Brew Bus to provide transportation between Peg's and CCB that Friday. Bottle share already planned too; TB crew needs to show up big. Who's coming?

2nd Annual Hunahpu Hangover Day at 7venth Sun was announced this morning on their Facebook page: "A Festival of Wood and Barrel-Aged Beers. Details to Follow." Mmmm, Doughnut Hunahpu...

Plz, lets not meet by accident. That would be great...

My wife and I will be at Huna day and would love to meet some of the talkbeer.com guys who will be in attendance. We will likely be staying at the Hilton near Cigar City and would be happy to coordinate a bottle share, although I believe some of the FL guys may be setting something up.

My wife and I will be at Huna day and would love to meet some of the talkbeer.com guys who will be in attendance. We will likely be staying at the Hilton near Cigar City and would be happy to coordinate a bottle share, although I believe some of the FL guys may be setting something up.
I'll be at the Hilton with MKLEVER42 Thursday-Sun, I'm sure we will be popping some bottles Thursday and Friday night.

I'll be at the Hilton with MKLEVER42 Thursday-Sun, I'm sure we will be popping some bottles Thursday and Friday night.
Sounds good. Keep in touch and lets plan on drinking some beers that weekend. Anything you or MKLEVER42 want to try with NYC or northeast distribution? If so, shoot me a message.

Surprised there wasn't a thread about these already. Peg's:

Some guys on the other site already arranged for the Bang Brew Bus to provide transportation between Peg's and CCB that Friday. Bottle share already planned too; TB crew needs to show up big. Who's coming?

2nd Annual Hunahpu Hangover Day at 7venth Sun was announced this morning on their Facebook page: "A Festival of Wood and Barrel-Aged Beers. Details to Follow." Mmmm, Doughnut Hunahpu...

Doughnut Hunahpu's was awesome last year.

Mark, I prefer Hunahpu's day over DLD. Both are great however.

Back