Hunaphu Day & Tampa Bay Beer Week (3/1-3/9)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bringing it down to 3500 from the 9000 that showed up last year can only be an improvement.
For Huna day, yes, it will (gonna be so nice!). I was referring to the size of Pegs. People will be spilling out on to the street

For Huna day, yes, it will (gonna be so nice!). I was referring to the size of Pegs. People will be spilling out on to the street

They're gonna expand it compared to last year. the side street will be blocked off like it was for the Berliner Bash cause they know it's going to be a bigger crowd this time. It will still be crowded but not nearly as bad.

They're gonna expand it compared to last year. the side street will be blocked off like it was for the Berliner Bash cause they know it's going to be a bigger crowd this time. It will still be crowded but not nearly as bad.
oh awesome. Ive only been once and it was for the rare/rarer dos release

Someone told me the other day that I should go down to Hunahpu's day and I was like you crazy bro. Now I kinda wish I'd said yes...

Yeah i declined TWO different offers of tickets...
A week later my g/f asked if we were going....sigh...women...beer....men....everything....

Honestly last year it wasnt terrible. Ive seen much worse
There was a little bit of a line and we/the BA group had the deck but it wasnt too long a wait to get a beer.
It was just too hot and all that RAREDOS got warm faster than i could drink it

And BAStoutsnsours/Rob or whatever his name is was super cool to organize coordinate it all and then he drank all the beer

Honestly last year it wasnt terrible. Ive seen much worse
There was a little bit of a line and we/the BA group had the deck but it wasnt too long a wait to get a beer.
It was just too hot and all that RAREDOS got warm faster than i could drink it

And BAStoutsnsours/Rob or whatever his name is was super cool to organize coordinate it all and then he drank all the beer

Too bad your not going to be there, a whole lot less Peach n' Brett this year because of it.

Ug I want to go.....but Saturday is going to be so long.... I'm just so torn and...the EMOTIONS.

girl-crying-gif-3.gif

Interview for sweet awesometown job happens to come up March 8th as well. Travel plans have been A-bombed. On the plus side if I land the job I'll have more than enough opportunities to hit Hunah Day again.

Have fun y'all.

scanners4.gif

This is just too much. I'm going to need a vaginamillion livers to get through this weekend. I can't wait to bottle share with you fine folks. I'll be at the Hilton and game for some beers during breakfast Saturday mornin'. Call me crazy!

This is just too much. I'm going to need a vaginamillion livers to get through this weekend. I can't wait to bottle share with you fine folks. I'll be at the Hilton and game for some beers during breakfast Saturday mornin'. Call me crazy!

Not going to the Sunday hangover event at 7venth Sun? Or you mean even before that you'll be drinking?

Hey, do you ever see Sendsilk around down there?
Matt is a seriously generous and badass dude. He offered to sell me a bottle of capricho b5 (ISO all of this **** that is left in the world. srs guys.) for what he paid when I couldn't make it to tampa to get any. Met him at Huna and he sold me the bottle and introduced me to some awesome BA's and we shared a ton of great brews. Met mixed_master7 that same time and the good vibes just keep on rolling.

Not going to the Sunday hangover event at 7venth Sun? Or you mean even before that you'll be drinking?

I'll probably have a beer with breakfast on Saturday morning and now that you mention it, Sunday morning too. I'm all about the "hair of the dog" remedy for conquering a massive hangover. I might have to bring a lil bourbon to spike my coffee too.

Drinking before drinking is winning

Hahahaha. My thoughts exactly.

Could a Tampa area homie help me out and highlight the events worth driving from Orlando for if I have the chance to.

Angry chair tap takeover or Rapp rare beer night on the 5th.

Rapp OMG release on the 6th.

Pegs barrel day on the 7th.

Huna on the 8th

Huna hangover at 7venth sun on the 9th.

Last edited:
Could a Tampa area homie help me out and highlight the events worth driving from Orlando for if I have the chance to.
mixed_master7 hit the nail on the head, but I'd probably add:

- Wolfman's berliner on the 4th
- OMG on tap on the 9th

And definitely Eggs and Kegs on the 2nd at CCB. John's such a good dude and he makes some seriously ridiculous food. Each E&K I've attended has been great. They're going full throttle on this one though.

- OMG on tap on the 9th

And definitely Eggs and Kegs on the 2nd at CCB. John's such a good dude and he makes some seriously ridiculous food. Each E&K I've attended has been great. They're going full throttle on this one though.

Wolfman's was the one I forgot, thanks.

Angry chair tap takeover or Rapp rare beer night on the 5th.

Rapp OMG release on the 6th.

Pegs barrel day on the 7th.

Huna on the 8th

Huna hangover at 7venth sun on the 9th.

- OMG on tap on the 9th

Thanks for the info gentlemen. I'll have to check my funds and work schedule. Hoping to do more than just huna day this year.

Talked to Ryan from angry chair today at CCB he said the tap takeover will be good! So excited their beers have been awesome!

Matt is a seriously generous and badass dude. He offered to sell me a bottle of capricho b5 (ISO all of this **** that is left in the world. srs guys.) for what he paid when I couldn't make it to tampa to get any. Met him at Huna and he sold me the bottle and introduced me to some awesome BA's and we shared a ton of great brews. Met mixed_master7 that same time and the good vibes just keep on rolling.
I met Matt at last years Peg's bottle share ( and numerous other cool BA'ers ) and he was generous as could be with the bottles he brought. So in the spirit of beer karma I do have 1 bottle left of Capricho B5 and if you want it shoot me a BM and it is yours. I can hardly wait to pop some caps again this year at Huna Day with you fine folks.
Cheers at ya!

I met Matt at last years Peg's bottle share ( and numerous other cool BA'ers ) and he was generous as could be with the bottles he brought. So in the spirit of beer karma I do have 1 bottle left of Capricho B5 and if you want it shoot me a BM and it is yours. I can hardly wait to pop some caps again this year at Huna Day with you fine folks.
Cheers at ya!

anchorman-ilu.jpg

I appreciate that buddy. Your generosity will not go unnoticed.

Last edited:
Back