Howdy!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBrewingBear

Reaction score
Howdy!

I've been brewing for a little over a year. My favorite homebrews tend to be ambers because I like the balance of the caramel and the hops. It also helps that the balanced flavors give some cover for noob mistakes.

I've also been surfing HBT about that long. Since they send so many electrons my way, it's probably time to give back a bit.

Thanks to everyone who contributes to make this such a great forum. I look forward to advancing the craft that is homebrew together. :mug:

Howdy from Arkansas. We look forward to hearing from you more on this forum, welcome! What's your favorite Amber?

I like Live Oak (Austin) amber, but it's hard to find. I got hooked on it at a draft house called Cricket's in Waco, TX. It's malt oriented.

I had a Coronado Brewing Company (San Diego) amber called Mermaid's Red, and it was a good hop oriented sample.

It seems the good ones are hard to find. Enter homebrewing, and now I can just brew one to suit my taste.

Back