Howdy Folks!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tallwolf

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Brand new to the forum. I brewed my first beer in 1982. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. Started up again last year with extract and after 2-3 brews, decided to jump into all grain. I just retired my Home Depot HLT and Mashtun coolers to the attic. Getting ready to move into a Clawhammer electric system. Looking forward to meeting everyone on line.

Welcome to the community! Moving to electric brewing was a game changer for me! Did you go with the 120 or 240V and what size?

Welcome from Missouri
Welcome to the community! Moving to electric brewing was a game changer for me! Did you go with the 120 or 240V and what size?
Thanks for the welcomes. BTW my name is Dan .I'm really excited to get the system. I went with the 110 for ease of connection and cost. I know I will probably cuss at the heat up times but I am pretty patient. 10 gallon size provides me with more beer than I can handle!

Back