How was your day/night?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was called a liar, twice. Poor guy. He didn't know the crow I was cooking was for him. ;) Documentation will save yo ass.

Sucked.....just found out a friend I went to nursing school with was killed in a car accident yesterday....second one from my class of 25 to have been killed in accidents (first one was hit riding her motorcycle)....life is too short, y'all....make the most of every day.....and having to work 7pm to 7am Fri and Sat night ain't helpin'...

Good other than my husband having the flu. We think our apartment is making him sick all the time.

So far, so good. It seems like an ordinary day so far, still at work though; off in a little under 2 hrs. Then it'll be a snack & a nap; followed by a shower, a couple of errands & sushi.
Hope everybody else's day is going well too.
Regards, GF.

Its Friday, my boss is out of the office, I get my daughter this weekend, and I'm brewing beer tonight. It is a good day.

Sucked.....just found out a friend I went to nursing school with was killed in a car accident yesterday....second one from my class of 25 to have been killed in accidents (first one was hit riding her motorcycle)....life is too short, y'all....make the most of every day.....and having to work 7pm to 7am Fri and Sat night ain't helpin'...

Sorry to hear that buddy :(

No school for the 3rd day in a row (due to the cold). No basketball games. Going to head to Lowes and the Craft Beer store.

going pretty good so far. got all my hours in yesterday. slept in til 5 this morning. gotta clean the basement after dropping oldest off to school (2 hour late start). I mayhaps need to make more quaffii.

My work day is half over, good.
I have the weekend off, good.
I won't be brewing... :(
I have to pack this weekend, bad.
I have a 14 hour flight Monday to Japan, also bad.
Sushi and other local food for the next month... Awesome!

Was going well - then I woke up at 3am with a fever and a migraine. I hate getting sick on Fridays. I work with a guy who gets 'sick' about once a month and that usually falls on a Thursday or Friday for him - convenient. I'd rather not be seen in the same light...

Today is going well I think. Woke up an hour and a half early feeling incredibly well rested but could not go back to sleep. Annoyed me but felt good lounging in my warm bed. Got into the office without incident, and got my coffee in my belly. I feel good, and leave work early today to meet the granite guys to measure for my new kitchen countertop installation. It means that I almost have a kitchen again and can stop living off of fast food and takeout.

Today is going well I think. Woke up an hour and a half early feeling incredibly well rested but could not go back to sleep. Annoyed me but felt good lounging in my warm bed. Got into the office without incident, and got my coffee in my belly. I feel good, and leave work early today to meet the granite guys to measure for my new kitchen countertop installation. It means that I almost have a kitchen again and can stop living off of fast food and takeout.

Make sure you break-in that new granite properly Jon. ;)
Regards, GF.

Buckeyes won the national championship so I doing pretty well. Go Bucks!!!!

Latest posts

Back