How Many Gallons of Homebrew in 2018?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
---All 3 gallons--- (list not complete)

uptown saison
Giga pale ale 2
french saison
super bowl neipa
sour 1
eric eric eric a tripel
cream ale w/ vanilla
hibiscus saison
enigma haze
sour 2
40/40 IPA
saison parfait
honey chamomile wheat
hazy lazy ipa
ginger pale ale
peach saison

7611.5 + 48g =
= 7,659.5

+12 Rum Barrel Aged BDS
+12 Gose
+12 Bo Pils
+6 Belgian White IPA
+6 Cascade SMaSH IPA
+6 Sour Saison
+12 Lambic "style" that will be blended to make a Gueze

7698 + 66 = 7764

7774 + 34 Gal of mostly IPA and a YOLO pale ale (totally winged the recipe and hop schedule, was a delicious brew)

=7808

Last edited:
bought some pro malt for the first time in 2.5 years, to make a light beer, 100% pale malt, going to add 1.5oz of jarylo hops...painfully a $25 batch instead of my usual $8...it's sparging now, going to be a bit over 10 gal's to account for trub...but just enough to top off to cornies...

7774+10=7784 (disregarding last post and all, lol)

7774 + 34 Gal of mostly IPA and a YOLO pale ale (totally winged the recipe and hop schedule, was a delicious brew)

=7808

bought some pro malt for the first time in 2.5 years, to make a light beer, 100% pale malt, going to add 1.5oz of jarylo hops...painfully a $25 batch instead of my usual $8...it's sparging now, going to be a bit over 10 gal's to account for trub...but just enough to top off to cornies...

7774+10=7784 (disregarding last post and all, lol)
Agaliga (Sunshine) IPA - 5
Appalachian Raspberry Wheat - 5
Old Ugly Horizontal Barleywine - 5

15 + 7808= 7799
should be 7808 + 10 + 15 = 7833

=7808

Disregard previous post. Some messages weren't displaying correctly

Does your last message mean you do not want to add the 34gal to the total?

If you added that by accident or don't want that included just subtract that amount from the latest total so people know the running total.

Does your last message mean you do not want to add the 34gal to the total?

If you added that by accident or don't want that included just subtract that amount from the latest total so people know the running total.
he had an incorrect amount but edited to fix

Catching up in here: April 2018 American Wheat (Mosaic Came Riding Up On A Quasar) 6 gallons
May 2018 American Wheat (Mosaic Came Riding Up On A Quasar) 12 gallons
July 2018 American Pale Ale (Flight of the Seabirds) 6 gallons
August 2018 American Pale Ale (Flight of the Seabirds) 12 gallons
August 2018 American Wheat (Mosaic Came Riding Up On A Quasar) 12 gallons

For a total of 48 gallons. So I think we're at 7837.5? So with my 48 we are now at 7885.5 gallons.

Decided to try some grains I haven't brewed with (honey and victory malt) , only boiled for 30 min, only falconers flight hops,, Vermont ale yeast. I turned out delicious. I basically didn't have much of a plan other than to make beer.

Decided to try some grains I haven't brewed with (honey and victory malt) , only boiled for 30 min, only falconers flight hops,, Vermont ale yeast. I turned out delicious. I basically didn't have much of a plan other than to make beer.
Thanks, I know the acronym but was not sure how it allied to brewing.

My numbers were right--- at the time I hit the button!

How confusing....
so you entered 7823 and it turned to 7799?:)

edit: It is easy for multiple people to edit from the same last total and post seconds or minutes apart. Best to look back at the post above your post to see if there was a simultaneous post/submit.

Last edited:
i'm still working on the same batch bringing it to a boil now...

i just wanted to say LOL to the last few posts and say that's what happens when a bunch of alcoholics get together and try and keep track of how much their drinking! :)
100_0455.JPG

yes that's a ticker for calorie counting, a figurine of jimmy carter, and a alan cranston button...and my boss actually got me the sign...lol

my cheap camera sucks sorry...

Last edited:
Need to add mine for the year so far...

4gal - IPA
4gal - Black IPA
5gal - Wee Heavy
4gal - Stout
4gal - NEIPA
4.5gal - IPA
4.5gal - Blonde Ale
4.5gal - Cherry Saison

7902 + 34.5 = 7936.5