How many gallons of BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde have been brewed?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any good summer time hops suggestions with this recipe? I really enjoy it the way it is, but was thinking about trying somethinf different for the summer.

5028 + 5 = 5033

First batch I've brewed of this recipe. Sounds like it won't be the last... Going to turn this around in time for Memorial Day.

5033+5=5038
Just bottled my first batch of this last weekend. anxiously await the results. The hydro sample was good and all my numbers came in very close.

5043 + 5 = 5048

that was my first batch of this recipe. Brewed last year. Big hit. Will brew again next month.

Man I hate you for this recipe. My neighbors, especially the German keep sucking this all down. In all seriousness thanks for the recipe!

5057 + 5+ 5062

Searching for a house beer,brewed this monday hope its the one,5gallons=5062

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Love this stuff...

5.5 gallons with blood orange dry hop

5,087.5 + 5 = 5,092.5

Brewed for my first batch of homebrew; it came out amazing. Got a lot of great compliments from friends, family and coworkers!

Sent from my iPod touch using Home Brew

+5. Got my time down to 4.5 hours from heating water for mash to fermenter! 5,140.5

Plus 10 gallons. Split into 5 gal standard and dry hopped 5 gal with 1oz each centennial/cascade.

5155 + 10 = 5165

5165+5+5170...undershot gravity (1.030) with too much initial volume for my BIAB...added 1 lb of LME, we will see how it goes!!

Back