How Many Gallons Brewed In 2021

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would just like to say that it is well within the maximum allowed volume for home brewing in my state.:ghostly:

just noticed this thread.

582.5 + 2 Marmalade ESB + 5 Bitter Brit + 9 London Porter + 3 Machine Mild + 5 1939 Boddington's XX Mild + 3.5 Sour Cherry Cyser + 2.5 Tony's boddington + 6 Czech hack =

a impressive and very varied line up in the dick measuring contest! i would point out cyser doesn't count...i have no idea what else any of that is besides ESB, and Porter....

(so i should take some weight of the offical judge @ba-brewer...and put it at...)

sorry for the deflation, lol :mug: ;)

+5 Today we brew Alfred, our Dusseldorf style Altbier.
= 660

Alfred.png

I recently moved and finally got set up to brew something. I found a bunch of old-ish ingredients I forgot I had. The 2-row is about a year old and the cascades are about the same. Found some kveik hornidal I thought I used up. My wife had to be up super early Saturday morning so I did a night time double feature. I love my new garage BTW.

Anyways....

+5 Edmund Fitzgerald clone kit I bought sometime around last april
+5 2-row Cascade SMaSH-ish kveik experiment

Back