How many gallons brewed in 2020

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waaay late to the 2020 party. Was throttled by the demise of my "K2" keezer in the fall, still managed to knock out 140 gallons in 2020...

20 gallons of chocolate imperial stout
30 gallons wcipa
20 gallons galaxy neipa
20 gallons raspberry hibiscus wheat
20 gallons Julius clone
20 gallons Juicy Bits clone
10 gallons Valley Malt Cascade SMaSH

So, 9076.25 + 140 => 9216.25

Cheers! :mug:

Waaay late to the 2020 party. Was throttled by the demise of my "K2" keezer in the fall, still managed to knock out 140 gallons in 2020...

20 gallons of chocolate imperial stout
30 gallons wcipa
20 gallons galaxy neipa
20 gallons raspberry hibiscus wheat
20 gallons Julius clone
20 gallons Juicy Bits clone
10 gallons Valley Malt Cascade SMaSH

So, 9076.25 + 140 => 9216.25

Cheers! :mug:

those be some heavy hits! not a light weight brewer!

Lol! I don't do "lightweight" :D

This is probably way too old for most, but ever see "WKRP In Cincinnati"? Loni Anderson had one of the greatest lines in TV history, when, in response to "Why not grab a little gusto?" she replied "I don't do little gustos" :D

Cheers!

i vaguely remember a radio talk show sitcom....might be the one....

Lol! I don't do "lightweight" :D

This is probably way too old for most, but ever see "WKRP In Cincinnati"? Loni Anderson had one of the greatest lines in TV history, when, in response to "Why not grab a little gusto?" she replied "I don't do little gustos" :D

Cheers!

I liked the episode they tossed live turkeys out of a helicopter as a thanksgiving promotion. There is joke in there near the end that someone did not know turkeys could not fly. Domesticated turkey might not be able to fly(or F***) but the wild one sure do fly well, freaks me out when they thump down on the roof.

I liked the episode they tossed live turkeys out of a helicopter as a thanksgiving promotion. There is joke in there near the end that someone did not know turkeys could not fly. Domesticated turkey might not be able to fly(or F***) but the wild one sure do fly well, freaks me out when they thump down on the roof.

i remeber living in mendocino, the turkeys perched in the pine trees, and watching them fly.....not to mention the vultures....lots of BIG birds, here their all small...humming birds, dove's...but the tree's have 4-5" thorn's and are nasty!

The owner of the station says "As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!" 🤣

damn, and some people say 2020 was a bad year....seems like this thread is going to be like a fine imperial stout aged in an oak barrel..... :mug:

they say the "Angels Share" is 2% a year...so i calculate the loss for the year at 184.325 gallons, 9,031.925..so we need to start counting back wards with 2% increments...or whatever that would be for a day in a year....

servable aged cask beer....

Back