Looking to try to harvest my first yeast. Waiting on my mason jars, they will be here tomorrow, I racked the beer 3 days ago, so it will be 4 days since racking the beer. I closed the lid an put it in the fridge for the primary. Is it ok to harvest tomorrow or should I just wait until my next batch to expiriment. I am not worried about cost, just looking to broaden my brewing capabilities. Any feedback would be appreciated!