How is my water profile and have I interpreted it correctly?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what is available in Finland, but a search for "jeweler's scale" will likely turn up options. I picked one up on Amazon for around $12 US and I use it about every morning to weigh coffee beans in addition to salts and hops on brew day. At least in the US, I see a number of stores listing them for $15 to $30 US (and much more expensive options).
Yea I found now some from some odd store. 0,01g accuracy 200g max... So is not impossible.
Does eBay service your homeland?
Well yea, but isn't ebay full of individual resellers, and it is up to them if they ship or not? Anyway, yes I have ordered from ebay here.

If anyone has a good scale on amazon for cheap that ships to Finland I would be interested to suggestions. It just seems very difficult finding proper equipment here...
If you don't have issues ordering directly from China I can recommend this website:

www.aliexpress.com

All the stuff we buy elsewhere usually comes from there anyway. Being that you're closer to China than most of Europe you should be able to get very affordable rates for shipping. ;) Just kidding, most shipments from China to the EU come through Antwerpen by container ship...

Last edited:
If you don't have issues ordering directly from China I can recommend this website:

www.aliexpress.com

All the stuff we buy elsewhere usually comes from there anyway. Being that you're closer to China than most of Europe you should be able to get very affordable rates for shipping. ;) Just kidding, most shipments from China to the EU come through Antwerpen by container ship...
Your link looks ok but it leaves out the E on click :p ANyway, found one already which is ridiculously cheap: 4.58US $ 30% OFF|Mini Digital Scale 100/200/300/500g 0.01/0.1g High Accuracy Backlight Electric Pocket For Jewelry Gram Weight For Kitchen|Weighing Scales| - AliExpress Not sure all what to believe in here though. Quality may not always be the greatest I assume

That one looks fine. I suspect you can find the same scale with different brand markings selling for 4X the price.
Haha ok. Well I think we are going to the brewing shop tomorrow, I will get the campden then and I will order this scale. Got some coupon for being a new user too so I almost get the scale for free LMAO. Will just have to wait a bit. Will probably not make it here til next brew day though which is unfortunate, so may have to try to solve the measuring with some other "measures"...

Back