How can I create my own label for my beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emerson Pereira

Cervejaria Forasteiros
Reaction score
I know I could get some label from somewhere or pay someone else to do it, but in my opinion, one who makes a craft beer is because he knows he can do more than just have a beer.
But I do not know the sizes I can use when editing the images. I know there are websites that helps to make the label, but I want something I can do in the image editor. How can I do?

Tons of examples and tips in this thread.

Personally I use Gimp. You can start by measuring a label that you think is the right size and create a template based on that. I typically use a print size of 4.75" x 3.75". There ar ea lot of really talented folks posting info that can give you much better tips than I can. I'd just say, look at that thread for some ideas and then try your hand at it. It can get pretty addicting!

I use excel. I create my labels and print with a laser jet, then apply with milk. I learned the milk method from YouTube. It’s worked like a charm.

I use excel. I create my labels and print with a laser jet, then apply with milk. I learned the milk method from YouTube. It’s worked like a charm.

You have this video to be able to send me, I found it very interesting, but I did not find

You have this video to be able to send me, I found it very interesting, but I did not find

See if this works. A quick google search will bring some up.

IMG_1511.JPG

Latest posts

Back