how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neuman_HelloSeptember.jpg

Stephan Pastis, punmeister, strikes again.
View attachment 779937
I just watched an interview with renowned golf instructor Mike Adams. He gave lessons to Neil for five weeks without knowing who he was, and finally asked him what kind of business he was in. After Neil told him he was in the music business, Mike asked him "have you ever performed with anyone big". Neil said, well, I'm kind of big". Then he started singing Sweet Caroline.

For years I lived under the misconception that Jimi Hendrix was gay:

" 'scuse me, while I kiss this guy."
And then there was Jimmy Buffett who asked that odd question, "Why don't we get lunch at school."

Sometimes it sounded like, "Why don't we drink milk and Moo."

And then there was Jimmy Buffett who asked that odd question, "Why don't we get lunch at school."

Sometimes it sounded like, "Why don't we drink milk and Moo."
Don't even get me started on what we thought the Kingsmen were saying in "Louie, Louie" back in the '60s.

Let's just say, it's a good thing that HiFi really wasn't, and that parents didn't realize that 45 RPM records could be played at 33 1/3 RPM speed so you could figure out what the lyrics actually were!

"WHOA, whoa, I say, we gotta' go,
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah....."

I was going to go with All Along the Watchtower, but got sidetracked looking it up and listening to versions of it for the next hour.

Sometimes I hate the internet.

Back