how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FcAk7B7XEAIdl54.jpg

it's getting weirder and weirder, and harder for me to ignore my age....i still never have gotten a cell phone....
Save yourself and don't. You never have enough signal when you need it, God never intended us to type on the unholy-small virtual keyboards, and while nobody not even close family will ever seem to answer your desperate questions in a timely fashion, they all especially close family expect instantaneous response from you. One person's opinion of course. I've no meme for that.

Save yourself and don't. You never have enough signal when you need it, God never intended us to type on the unholy-small virtual keyboards, and while nobody not even close family will ever seem to answer your desperate questions in a timely fashion, they all especially close family expect instantaneous response from you. One person's opinion of course. I've no meme for that.

i don't have family, or friends...i've just always thought it'd be a bill i had to pay to get harased by more telemarketers....but sometimes, it would be nice to google something on the go..like when i'm at the grocery store, i came in with a plan to get my nutrients but they're out of something, and i only have a memory of suitable replacements...

and i do have some basic C++ skills, and could learn the Android SDK....which would be cool too.. as long as they let me load my homebrew software onto the contraption! ;) :mug:

i don't have family, or friends...i've just always thought it'd be a bill i had to pay to get harased by more telemarketers....but sometimes, it would be nice to google something on the go..like when i'm at the grocery store, i came in with a plan to get my nutrients but they're out of something, and i only have a memory of suitable replacements...

and i do have some basic C++ skills, and could learn the Android SDK....which would be cool too.. as long as they let me load my homebrew software onto the contraption! ;) :mug:

Just get an Ubuntu tablet and be done with it. Maybe get a wifi hotspot from a cell provider and hook it with the tablet so you don't get spam calls while you google different brands of vegan whey protein powder at the grocery store.

Back