how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1671741754715.png

Fire Your IT: #∞

IT to me: yeah, my customer got a new computer, we need to reinstall your program on it

me (presuming this guy knows drive mapping & such): ok, we usually map the U drive to the shared **folder** on the server. then inside that folder is another folder, **folder2**. in that folder is the executable, just send to desktop as a shortcut.

then, inside that same **folder2** is another folder and inside that one, **folder3** is a Microsoft installation file. run that and you should be able to run our program

IT idiot: and how do I do that?

me: which part lost you? mapping a drive, creating a shortcut or running an installation file?

IDK, maybe once in a blue moon?
“…the most amount of snow to land in one day at Louisville is 15.5 inches (39.4 centimetres) on January 17, 1994.” The web
That's cute haha! I'm in Montana, so it's not too uncommon to see that in one day. This year especially. It's warmed up, rained, and froze again. So we get to watch everyone from California, Portland, and Seattle slide everywhere. It's rather satisfying to see.

That's cute haha! I'm in Montana, so it's not too uncommon to see that in one day. This year especially. It's warmed up, rained, and froze again. So we get to watch everyone from California, Portland, and Seattle slide everywhere. It's rather satisfying to see.
we generally get it spread more evenly over a few days, but it's not unusual to stare at a 40 cm fall in the morning when you have to go to work....

Back