how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dsn-CoLUwAAKwxM.jpg

Can't remember which I hated most about shaving, regularly scraping hair off my face or looking at myself in mirror every morning.

By the way, @bleme, that one with "parrot" had wife & me laughing, she has some of that breed of hen(among others).

yeah... I'd like to go back in time, find the first IDIOT caveman who took a sharp object to his own neck to scrape off hair, smack some sense into him

Yes! And delicious.
Puget Sound, restricted to ship (don't ask), crab nets off fantail, boiling crabs in a bucket in the engineroom with a steam line. Put the crab meat in a coffee mug, and melted butter on it with said steam line. ALMOST makes me miss Washington. (That, and the salmon!)

Dungies, Olympia oysters, Hood Canal shrimp, dry smoked salmon...Loved all that when I lived on the Peninsula.

The best of times was building a beach bonfire and poking oysters (picked off the same beach minutes before) into the coals for a couple of minutes before fishing them out and snarfing them down with a cold beer...

Cheers!

Sorry for adding to the thread drift, but I want to play too!
I wore a beard in the Coast Guard. And being stationed in New Hampshire, we bought lobster cheap from local fishermen. I like to buy it steamed, but some of my shipmates used the corpsman's autoclave in the laundry. Doc was not amused.

Sorry for adding to the thread drift, but I want to play too!
I wore a beard in the Coast Guard. And being stationed in New Hampshire, we bought lobster cheap from local fishermen. I like to buy it steamed, but some of my shipmates used the corpsman's autoclave in the laundry. Doc was not amused.
Reported as off topic. :p

Back