how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20230112_092255.png
Oh, boo…merang

I helped raise steers at one point, I'll order my steak as done as I like. I don't tell you how you should prepare your steak, so you can return the favor.
Well, good for you, raising cattle sometime in your life. RELAX and have a homebrew. You can grill your steak to charcoal and it makes no difference to me. Just know if you ever go out and order a well done steak at a restaurant they will find the poorest quality steak they have for you.

I don't often go out for steak. I own a grill, and I have a chest freezer and plenty of meat from family who are still raising livestock.

creamer? you mean milk...right?
Ugh! Those artificial ‘creamers’ are the worst.

Back in my youth, before I cast off my childish ways, I had fallen into the trap of adulterating my coffee. I dangerously added a non-descript powdered white substance that we (Navy) euphemistically referred to as Death Dust, in addition to a copious amount of sugar. The resultant sludge was known as a Farah Fawcett; I.e., ‘Blonde and sweet’.

Thankfully, with maturity came insight, and for the last 50 years I have discovered the joy of actually tasting this hot elixir in the manor that God meant for it to be consumed.

Woe be to they who mess with my Java. ☕

Back