Hoses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTBAdam

Reaction score
I'm wondering if they sell a hose you could hook up to an outdoor faucet that would let you use the water for brewing. I've been kind of looking around but unable to find anything really. Anyone have something like this? Maybe add a filter at the end?

I'm wondering if they sell a hose you could hook up to an outdoor faucet that would let you use the water for brewing. I've been kind of looking around but unable to find anything really. Anyone have something like this? Maybe add a filter at the end?

A household plumbing braided hose with a 3/4" hose bib adapter on the end should work unless you're looking for a way to filter out minerals and chlorine/chloramine?

or that ^

There's a potable hose market that caters to RVers, so if you look in that context you should find what you want. In any case, here's one example of what you're looking for.

A filter should only be needed if your water source has issues...

Cheers!

I just found it after I asked. Figures. Googling food grade hoses brought up random stuff. RV hoses though okay! Any suggestions from anyone?

Back