• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Hop Rhizomes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have some hop rhizomes that I had to dig up last month when I moved my hop garden.

I have about 3 large rhizomes each of Shaddock and Old Mission. Both are aroma hops. They have been my biggest producers for two years now.

$7 for each rhizome, shipping included, (3 each of two varieties available).

PayPal preferred.

I have some hop rhizomes that I had to dig up last month when I moved my hop garden.

I have about 3 large rhizomes each of Shaddock and Old Mission. Both are aroma hops. They have been my biggest producers for two years now.

$7 for each rhizome, shipping included, (3 each of two varieties available).

PayPal preferred.

I’m interested

I did not cut my crowns back before Spring this year, but I will have rhizomes in October/November after harvest. I have added to my available hops, so I should have: Cascade, Centennial, Eroica, Old Mission, Shaddock, Nugget, and Cluster. Please keep me in mind, if you don't get any from another source before then.

I wait untill October. If you have neomexicanus Rhizomes for sale please tell me.

Back