Hop Chart

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, what a chart! I have honestly never seen anything like that before. Too bad it is such as large .png file. Just tried printing it out for my records and it's just too big too do it justice printing. Maybe a poster sized version should be printed off! Good looking on the chart!

Printed on 11x17. It's ok, but still not nearly big enough to read without straining. Poster wise in the brewery or bar would be great. Saved it for the future.

Printed on 11x17. It's ok, but still not nearly big enough to read without straining. Poster wise in the brewery or bar would be great. Saved it for the future.

same. gonna need to stare at it for a good minute to make out the names but i think it'll still be helpful.

thezekiel - looks like thats a broken link now :-/ do you have a new link? I'd like to see it :)

Kirk - are you talking about the first link, or the second? The first one works fine for me, but the second wont load.

Back