• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Utah Honey for Trade or Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swmalone

Reaction score
My wife and I are getting ready to extract honey from our backyard hives. We are still working through last year's honey so we will have plenty available to others interested in making mead or whatever else you might want to do with it.

If you have brewing/kegging equipment you are interested in trading let me know or if you want to buy some that would work too. If I am notified in advance and can bottle the honey into a single one gallon container it is $60 for a gallon which is a bit over 12lbs of honey.

We live in Tremonton and occasionally venture to Logan or Ogden. My wife works in Clearfield so we could possibly arrange something there.

We will be extracting honey on September 23, 2017

Let me know if you are interested.

Back