• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted ISO Brew-Boss 20 Gallon COFI BIAB Filter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryce Brewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm searching for two Brew-Boss COFI for the 20 Gallon Brew-Boss BIAB system. Darrin with Brew-Boss is no longer operating but he did sell quite a few of the grain baskets without the center infusion tube at one point for $85 for the 20 gallon one. There was also a listing for a handful of these up in Wisconsin a while back and I wasn't able to coordinate with the buyer to get them before they were sold. I would be interested in buying a couple of these, I'm not sure if there are any out there for sale or that someone picked up since they were a good price but is gathering dust. I don't need the full system as I already have kettles. Let me know if you have one that you are willing to part with, I'm in Eastern Iowa and travel through Illinois and Wisconsin occasionally and would prefer to meet in person to pick up unless if we can figure out how to ship these for a reasonable price. Thanks in advance!

Here is a link to the blog post from when he had them on sale: Brew Boss DEAL - Mesh Basket & False Bottom

I have
Hello,

I'm searching for two Brew-Boss COFI for the 20 Gallon Brew-Boss BIAB system. Darrin with Brew-Boss is no longer operating but he did sell quite a few of the grain baskets without the center infusion tube at one point for $85 for the 20 gallon one. There was also a listing for a handful of these up in Wisconsin a while back and I wasn't able to coordinate with the buyer to get them before they were sold. I would be interested in buying a couple of these, I'm not sure if there are any out there for sale or that someone picked up since they were a good price but is gathering dust. I don't need the full system as I already have kettles. Let me know if you have one that you are willing to part with, I'm in Eastern Iowa and travel through Illinois and Wisconsin occasionally and would prefer to meet in person to pick up unless if we can figure out how to ship these for a reasonable price. Thanks in advance!

Here is a link to the blog post from when he had them on sale: Brew Boss DEAL - Mesh Basket & False Bottom
I have one I’m not using, but i
I think it’s the smaller one.

Back