• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Homebrewing parts and pieces

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldbucket

Reaction score
First off....this is located in 14845 for local pickup. All shipping will be at buyers cost and will be exact shipping charges without boxing costs. Feel free to make offers or combine items. Feel free to reply here or email me at [email protected]

Home grown counterflow 3/8" copper. Works well $20

1695991255269.png

Triclamp tubing and parts
4 - triclamp “T” with 2” ends and 1 1/2‘ side port $10 each or 4 for $30 plus shipping

1695991383886.png

220v stainless triclamp heating element with heavy duty cord - $80 plus shipping

1695991599025.png

Multiple triclamp barb fittings on high temp 1/2 " silicone tubing - make me an offer.

Several ~ 10-12 gallon kettles with various ports or valves. Let me know if interested and I can provide details and we can find a price that makes you feel like a winner and my garage gets cleaned out.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the RIMS setup. Are those 1.5" TC fittings? Also, it looks like there's one barb fitting for the input/output in the photo, but do you have a second one as part of the setup? Lastly, do you remember what wattage the heating element is? I may be interested in the silicone tubing that also has TC fittings attached as well.

I'm interested in the RIMS setup. Are those 1.5" TC fittings? Also, it looks like there's one barb fitting for the input/output in the photo, but do you have a second one as part of the setup? Lastly, do you remember what wattage the heating element is? I may be interested in the silicone tubing that also has TC fittings attached as well.
OK...The picture showed 2 block off plates......you only need one. There are 4 ports on the rims tube - element, in, out and blocked. It showed 2 TC clamps....you need 5. The original listing said $60 plus shipping.

I will send...
element with cord
2 SS TC "t" pipes
5 SS TC clamps
7 washer/gaskets (2 extra)
1 block cap
2 TC barbs with ~2' silicone tubing (unless you want a longer piece. You can cut off one end and place that barb on a new piece.
How about $70 ($60 plus $10 for 3 clamps, 2 TC barbs, hose and 2 extra gaskets.

Estimated UPS shipping 3 day ground would be $28.68 - man! shipping has gone up!

Total would be $99

Attachments

• 20231002_093442.jpg
    20231002_093442.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
OK...The picture showed 2 block off plates......you only need one. There are 4 ports on the rims tube - element, in, out and blocked. It showed 2 TC clamps....you need 5. The original listing said $60 plus shipping.

I will send...
element with cord
2 SS TC "t" pipes
5 SS TC clamps
7 washer/gaskets (2 extra)
1 block cap
2 TC barbs with ~2' silicone tubing (unless you want a longer piece. You can cut off one end and place that barb on a new piece.
How about $70 ($60 plus $10 for 3 clamps, 2 TC barbs, hose and 2 extra gaskets.

Estimated UPS shipping 3 day ground would be $28.68 - man! shipping has gone up!

Total would be $99

edit: looking at the plug, that doesn't look like 110v. Is that a 220v plug on it?

Oh yeah, i'm not sure why I was thinking it would need two end caps, lol. $99 sounds good to me. Just message me your paypal or venmo info and I'll get that payment off to you! No super rush on getting it shipped as I'll be away from home from the 5-10th.

Thanks! Looking forward to adding this to my setup to try and do some step mashing.

I would like to purchase the following.

3 - 1 1/2” triclamp male threaded $3 each or 3 for $5 plus shipping (All three)
2 - 1 1/2 triclamp female threaded straight and 1 - 90 degree $3 each or 3 for $5 plus shipping (All three)
1- 1 1/2 triclamp plug/cover $2 plus shipping (This one)
1 - 2” triclamp plug/cover $2 plus shipping (This one)

1 1/2” Triclamp valves....
1 - Butterfly $25 plus shipping (This one)
3 - 3 piece $20 each plus shipping (All three)
3 - ball valves $7 each plus shipping (All three)

Then I think you have five of these left? 1 1/2” $3 each (with washers) or 4 for $10 plus shipping-I'll take the remainder.
And how many of these do you have? I could use 6 pairs.

Sent you a DM.

edit: looking at the plug, that doesn't look like 110v. Is that a 220v plug on it?

Oh yeah, i'm not sure why I was thinking it would need two end caps, lol. $99 sounds good to me. Just message me your paypal or venmo info and I'll get that payment off to you! No super rush on getting it shipped as I'll be away from home from the 5-10th.

Thanks! Looking forward to adding this to my setup to try and do some step mashing.
It is a heavy duty water resistant cord with a twist lock male plug end. You can remove it and replace with a 110 v plug of your choice.

I would like to purchase the following.

3 - 1 1/2” triclamp male threaded $3 each or 3 for $5 plus shipping (All three) I have 5 - $10?
2 - 1 1/2 triclamp female threaded straight and 1 - 90 degree $3 each or 3 for $5 plus shipping (All three) I have four straight and one 90 $7?
1- 1 1/2 triclamp plug/cover $2 plus shipping (This one) Got it $2
1 - 2” triclamp plug/cover $2 plus shipping (This one) Got it $2

1 1/2” Triclamp valves....
1 - Butterfly $25 plus shipping (This one) Got it $25
3 - 3 piece $20 each plus shipping (All three) Got it $60
3 - ball valves $7 each plus shipping (All three) Got it $21

Then I think you have five of these left? 1 1/2” $3 each (with washers) or 4 for $10 plus shipping-I'll take the remainder. I have 7 - 1.5" $18? - and 2 - 2" $5?
And how many of these do you have? I could use 6 pairs.
See blue text above
My math 10+7+2+2+25+60+21+18+5 = $150 plus shipping. I believe I have a couple weldable ferrule with a TC side for use on a kettle if you know someone that welds. I also have a TC 1" threaded fitting that have used for building a heating element within a junction box....see the picture of the RIMS. If you want these I will throw them in. Be ware....shipping could be high due to weight but I only charge what the UPS site estimates which is pretty close to actual when I get there.

Sent you a DM.

It is a heavy duty water resistant cord with a twist lock male plug end. You can remove it and replace with a 110 v plug of your choice.

Ah, right on. Easy enough. I'll send the payment whenever I get the paypal/venmo address.

Thanks again!

See blue text above
My math 10+7+2+2+25+60+21+18+5 = $150 plus shipping. I believe I have a couple weldable ferrule with a TC side for use on a kettle if you know someone that welds. I also have a TC 1" threaded fitting that have used for building a heating element within a junction box....see the picture of the RIMS. If you want these I will throw them in. Be ware....shipping could be high due to weight but I only charge what the UPS site estimates which is pretty close to actual when I get there.
All that sounds great but I wouldn't need the 1" fitting, as I already have my keggles welded for TC elements but none of the other ports. The ferrules would be useful. If it doesn't all fit into a large flat rate but costs more than $40 by weight, could you toss it into maybe a large and small, (large and medium, two medium) flat rate boxes? 70 lbs is the weight limit for those but I am not sure what the volume of all it might be. Here are the box sizes from USPS.
1696297950198.png
I'm not in a hurry at all either. I appreciate the extras and that you are willing to ship! I have paypal/Venmo/Zelle just DM the details and I will send you the full address as well.

Attachments

• 1696297772788.png
    1696297772788.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 0
So there is another person that wanted a lot of what you want but you are interested in more. He went silent for a couple days and so I moved on. He popped back up this morning. If you Paypal the purchase amount I will get a large shipping box today and if it fits we will know the shipping costs and you can pay that amount in addition. I would ship tomorrow as the parts are at home. Your call but I think one large or two mediums should work.
paypal = [email protected]

So there is another person that wanted a lot of what you want but you are interested in more. He went silent for a couple days and so I moved on. He popped back up this morning. If you Paypal the purchase amount I will get a large shipping box today and if it fits we will know the shipping costs and you can pay that amount in addition. I would ship tomorrow as the parts are at home. Your call but I think one large or two mediums should work.

$99 sent for the RIMS setup. Thanks!

Sent $150, additional shipping $ to follow.

Back