Homegrown Hops for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatchrisob

Reaction score
We just harvested our first year's crop and they are plenty good to be brewed with. Instead of rhizomes we bought plants. With this year's excellent growing season our 70 plants yielded about 8 pounds of Chinook and 12 of Cascade. I'm trying to figure out the best way to deliver them to the people! There is a Flea Market in Fork, MD this weekend and I'm thinking about selling them there. Is there a good farmers market that a number of those interested already frequent?

Check out our Facebook page! I'll add more photos of the final product there.
https://www.facebook.com/hydeshops

I have not. I don't think this year's crop is worth that hassle cost-wise. Would you say that this is crucial for everyone in this community. I was hoping some people would like to experiment....

I have not. I don't think this year's crop is worth that hassle cost-wise. Would you say that this is crucial for everyone in this community. I was hoping some people would like to experiment....

If I am buying then I like to know. If I'm harvesting wild hops or backyard hops then I don't care.

Good luck!

Yes, will give you a call. I hope I can stop by about 5:30ish on the way home from job tomorrow or Wed. I only want a small amount. Have they been dried?

Latest posts

Back