HomebrewTalk T-shirts Pre-Order

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday (didn't check the mail until today). It's a 4XL and I didn't incur additional postage, FYI. Great feeling shirt! Thanks for putting this together!

forgot to add: mine was 4xl and no extra postage

which reminds me, and I ought to crosspost this in the "this really annoys me pet peeve" thread: breweries/lhbs/brewpubs/bars that don't sell t-shirts larger than XL. do you even LOOK at your customers?

^^Spammer in my thread too! Nada on the shirt, & I ordered 7/1? Beginning to wonder if it might've been gone to post office thievery again?

Got mine a few days ago...R/L getting in the way...Anyway, nice soft material..Comfortable to wear..That is after removing the tag..LOL

Well, I dare say today has been quite eventful! My rifle, drugs & tee shirt all came in at once! So I got all my old-guy pills again, the tee shirt is indeed soft, comfortable & the right size plus a hair. Finally got a password to work, after very strange mishap. Gonna wait till morning to assemble rifle...if I can wait that long. Had to shop, then clean out extra crud from garage for junk day tomorrow before fixing HBT connection & finally get to my new rifle. Sheez...send home brew, guns & money! lol
Pic of me in my dapper new shirt...& a teaser of my new rifle.

Received my t-shirt Wednesday and its all it was said it would be. Soft, perfect fit and looks cool. Thanks HomeBrewTalk!,,,,,,,,,Ed

Hey Unionrdr,,,,what's the caliber on that monster? 50 BMG or 338 Lapua? I'm guessing the Browning Bore Master.

Hey Unionrdr,,,,what's the caliber on that monster? 50 BMG or 338 Lapua? I'm guessing the Browning Bore Master.
Here's a more complete shot of it. It's not as huge as the pic makes it look. About the size of a Monte Carlo stocked 22-.270 with Cochise thumbhole, a long barrel, suppressor (cuts 50% of sound) & bipod.

It weighs 9lbs, & is a new-era magnum air rifle in .177 caliber. It is about the same weight as the BAR pop used in the Philippines or my British Enfield. Muzzle velocity of 1400 fps. A bit more like the 22LR CCI mini mags. One guy on YouTube killed a young wild pig @ 21yds with a .177 air rifle. Turkeys, ducks, & other small to medium game animals out to about 100yds.

Unionrdr... You sir, are an American.
Thanks for that! The German side has been here since landing in 1728 & 1734. Fought in wars from revolution to WWII, Korea & 'Nam. So I guess I'm about as American as anyone, brewin' beer & shootin' stuff!?:rockin:

Original barrel looked like a 50 BMG. Pissed my pants when I saw a better perspective and that it's a .177 air rifle. Damn brute of a rifle compared to my Daisy, LOL.

Well, I was going to order one of these but I couldn't find the order form,....and I've only had one beer today, so far. Also do you ship to foreign address's ( I'm in Ohio )?:(
Bob

Back