HomebrewTalk T-shirts Pre-Order

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I nailed that size, hoping that if it does shrink, it'll be just right for me, or my tank-size youngest son. Jebuz, this kid was a hoss as a newborn, but he's like 6' 3", 260+ pounds & just a big, husky kid. He was the heavyweight of his high school wrestling team. He won sometimes, just because his opponent took one look at him, & had flashbacks to buck buck & Fat Albert...cool! I'm a proud poppa on that one. He looks so much like his G-Grandpa. That guy could lay a beat-down on a wookie & not break a sweat.

Got my T shirt today nice shirt. One complaint it came with $1 postage due. Cheap shot.

Really?? Anyone else getting this?? They got taken to the post office, weighed and a USPS employee provided the rate.

I will refund anyone the loss, just PM me.

Half went out, rest go out tomorrow/Wed.

Got mine this past Saturday, no postage issues.
Nice shirts!
I almost ruined it twice on Sunday cleaning gear.

These shirts are soft and light weight! Very comfy!

Heads up though...

TAG SAYS WASH COLD! I have a feeling this could end up being a tee for my 5 year old son in six months, based on how my wife does laundry. Lol!

I guess I should wash it separately.

I love the style shirts, my favorite and picked it specific for this order. I wear mine too much, friends probably think I'm like a band member wearing his own band's t-shirt but the t-shirt brand/style/fit is awesome for me.

The rest went out today, so should trickle in the next few days based on your proximity to AL.

The rest went out today, so should trickle in the next few days based on your proximity to AL.

I received one of the two shirts I ordered today, hopefully the second went out on this last shipment.

BTW, nice shirt and thanks for organizing the shirt purchase.

Dave

Awesome. Hoping mine is in the next day or two. Got a brew club meeting next week, so I want to be representin'........

EDIT: (8/12) Came in today!

Got mine yesterday. Great shirt. Had the postage issue, but not worried about it. Thanks for putting this together.

So we tracked it down and the person who shipped them got them weighed at USPS, confirmed postage, then loaded them all into the exact same envelope and shipped. The issue appears to be that the larger size t-shirts due to weighing a smidgen more offset the cost. It shouldn't be a $1 though, she really dug into it and the spread appears to be .38 .. Regardless it sucks, if you got dinged hit me up and I'll make it right.

If we do it again, lesson learned. No problem putting this together, be cool to do it again with another design, maybe a non-HBT design for brewing related.

Mine hasn't gotten here as well but I live in Maine so I'm always the last to get pretty much everything =!

Brewed in it tonight. Soaked it real good in sweat. Tossed in in a hot wash with all my wort soaked brew rags. I like my T-shirts to start their life knowing who runs the show around here.

Mine arrived yesterday, thanks for putting this together :mug:
How come no one has posted any action shots with you & your new shirt?

In know this is more work but, ever think of keeping a HBT store? Would be nice to get stickers, shirts, mugs whatever-whenever.

Back