HOMEBREW SWAP-O-RAMA #3 Lets try this again

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whom to ship too

• Ship to whom you are recieving

• mix em all up

• dont care

Results are only viewable after voting.
If it remains popular, I'll try and keep it goin regularly

Sign up is closed!!!!!! I will be sending out addresses this evening. I think we are going wakeboarding, so u might not get em till around 9pm mountain time

so I have sent out most of the addresses. I am dealing with a blown sholder from wakeboarding tonight, whinny kids, too much cider and a headache, so I will get the rest out first thing in the am. gnight all ��

I think it would be cool to swap with a single person but really Its not a big deal either way.

Im reeeeeeealy excited for my first swap. I have 5 of the 6 bottles I am sending ready to go I just cant decide on what to make #6.

Thanks for taking the time to orchestrate this.

zoidberg, i got ya. do you remember what i sent you in the BIF package i sent not too long ago? so i don't replicate.
thanks

ah i looked in the BIF thread. i'll send something different.

All the addresses are up. I did em randomly, so I hope no one got the same person as last time. I also tried to keep the shipping distances as close as possible, but there was an odd number on the west cost. So myself and one other randomly picked person will have longer shipping distances.
Thanks all for participating and lets get this rolling!!!

Also I posted next to your names on the first post who is shipping to who

Got so much I wanna send I can't fit it in my box �� waiting for one to get ready and will be sending out by end of the week

Was hoping to get mine out today, but it looks like Saturday it will get out. Oh the joys of working doubles. Lol

Mine got into the mail today! Should be arriving by Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I managed to get mine in the mail this evening! To Delaware should be there Monday, Tuesday at the latest! I forgot to include a sheet telling what beer is what, so when you get my box, hit me up and i will decipher the numbers on the bottle caps for you!

We have lift off...package should arrive Wednesday for MikePote. Enjoy and I'm looking forward to your feedback!

I received my package today from sfgoat
sfgoat.jpg

Included was:
Cali Common,Gold Winning Maibock, Experimental Kolsch, Cherry beech Smokebeer, Yoppers Cream Ale,PB Oatmeal Stout.
along with the beersmith print outs for each.
can't wait to try em!! feedback to come....
thanks Mike.

I haven't sent out yet either. Gonna try for tomorrow.

I am too. If I get home soon enough to bottle the oat stout out of my barrel tonight, ill send it out tom.

Package sent out today to nedvalton, expect delivery by Thursday the 22nd. Tracking number should be in your inbox.

Package sent out today to nedvalton, expect delivery by Thursday the 22nd. Tracking number should be in your inbox.

Thanks a ton. Got a notification from fedex i had a box headed my way. Looking forward to it will get t you some efeedback

Bestebrew - Let me know the numbers on the bottlecaps, I'll let you know what they are!

The package has arrived safely. I sent it to my dads business in order to make sure it's not sitting on the porch all day. I should be around to pick it up tomorrow.

Package from coyote arrived today. Unfortunately I wasn't home to receive so my apt. Office has it. If I remember ill pick it up tomorrow before I go into work.

Pack received form Coyote68 yesterday. :) thanks

Everything's self explanatory except "Progress"? and "Cherries in the Snow"?

WP_20140521_002.jpg

Pack received form Coyote68 yesterday. :) thanks

Everything's self explanatory except "Progress"? and "Cherries in the Snow"?

Progress is a strong ale uses only marris otter and progress hops ( an english old ale hybrid at 11%)

Cherries in the snow is the recipe from the complete joy of homebrewing, the bottle you have is aged 3 years. and used sour cherries.

heres a link with reviews from another HBT user, has the first virsion of progress and the cherries in the snow.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f88/zuljins-secret-santa-haul-2013-a-446466/
enjoy.

just got mine from bestebrew. there r 3 oat cream stouts, my fav beer is oat stout, so I cant wait for these. might age one a few months as well. then 3 citra pale ales woth half a pound of citra in it. sounds great, I love citra. then the holy grail of all beers, a 120 min ale. I have never had on, as they ate not available in Idaho, but I have herd great things. will be having this one with dinner tonight. I contemplated letting it age a while, but I must try. very generous swap, thank you. will be updating as I drink. cheers!

WP_20140521_004.jpg

Imo aging the 120's not worth it mean its a great beer but I liked it better fresh or at lead right when I bought it compared to almost a year later. It was a bit smoother but the flavor didn't seem any better or more complex. I've only ever had it those 2 times. I believe that was 2012 release, maybe 2011

just got mine from bestebrew. there r 3 oat cream stouts, my fav beer is oat stout, so I cant wait for these. might age one a few months as well. then 3 citra pale ales woth half a pound of citra in it. sounds great, I love citra. then the holy grail of all beers, a 120 min ale. I have never had on, as they ate not available in Idaho, but I have herd great things. will be having this one with dinner tonight. I contemplated letting it age a while, but I must try. very generous swap, thank you. will be updating as I drink. cheers!

WP_20140521_004.jpg

This looks very cool, maybe by the next one I'll have enough posts and enough bottles to participate!

Back