HOMEBREW SWAP-O-RAMA #3 Lets try this again

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whom to ship too

• Ship to whom you are recieving

• mix em all up

• dont care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Terek

"Did I just drop down a rabbit hole?"
Reaction score
Participant List:

1. Terek to jtd_419

2. coyote68 to Zoidberg

3. jtd_419 to Twobrokebrewing

4. nedvalton to pointcity-brewing

5. Zoidberg to nedvalton

6. cmoewes to sfgoat

7. Twobrokebrewing (n) to trefilov22

8. sfgoat to coyote68

9. pointcity-brewing to wildazz

10. wildazz (n) to sompls

11. sompls to MikePote

12. MikePote to cmewes

13. trefilov22 to Bestebrew

14. bestebrew to terek

ROUND 3!!!!! Let's try this again!!! This swap format and swap in general have the blessings of TheMan and TxBrew respectively. HOMEBREW is the focus and not an Extra! So without further ado here are the details.

This is a Homebrew oriented swap. The focus here is on small homebrew packages in TheMan's classic Swap-a-rama style. Pay close attention to the rules Please.

Here are the rules for this round:

- Total volume minimum is 48 oz. of HOMEBREW. This can include beer, apfelwein, mead, etc. Extras of any kind are at your discretion but this swap is designed to help us all share homebrew and get some outside opinions from fellow HBT'ers. You may want to include in your package your Untappd brewery information and maybe even a recipe or two for the recipient to give a shot at if they really like your homebrew!

-Please post when you ship and to who you are shipping to to stem confusion.

-When you recive your package, please post a pic and tasting notes as you drink them. Everyone likes to see feedback and feedback of others, that's what makes this so fun, so please please participate.

-When you see that someone has received your package, please post a brief (or not so brief :) ) message on what brew is what and other notes you want everyone to know.

-As I start getting participants, I will post there names on this first post, and as I start assigning addresses, I will post next to your name who you are shipping too. Please check so you can chat back and forth to make it more fun :)

-Pms are fine, but please post taste notes and general chit chat in this forum so everyone can see all the great brews.

- You are to ship your box BY 5/30/2014 . The sooner this fills up, the sooner I have addresses to you.

- 100 post minimum to be eligible.

NEW MEMBER CLAUSE:

- I will allow 3 exemptions to this so as to allow some newer members entry. However, if you are one of the 3 under the 100 post minimum you will be expected to ship first. The member with your address will not ship until we have word that your package has landed safely. (If you are shipping to someone with over 100 posts you will ship as soon as you have your package ready, like normal)

The rest of th

Please read the rules carefully as they have changed since the last swap. Please if you are going to participate, keep up on the forum and check every few days if not daily, and most importantly, have fun!!:rockin::tank::rockin:

In for another trade. Jalapeno IPA anyone?

Ooooo that sounds.....interesting:)

BTW I will add u guys to the list when you pm me ur addresses, otherwise I'll loose track of what's what and addresses I got

I got a nice Oaked oat stout that has an.....interesting taste to it. I got an extra gal out of the tun that I fermented seep rat and added a ton of brown sugar. It was wierd, and the 5 gal of Oaked batch was very hot, so I added the gal to the 5 gal at bottling. Kind of a weird step that I don't think I will ever be able to replicate. Will deff get one of those in.
Also did a Punkin ale clone that I used cascade in. It is now one I will have on deck from now on, sooooo good. Will send one of those deff too

Btw nedvalton, u got my package last round, did ya enjoy? I especially liked the oat stout and it won a local comp. wish I had more....

twobroke, as long as you understand that when you receive packages you should leave feedback and possibly even pictures. Last time some people didn't even acknowledge they received a package, this is not acceptable.

:) Cheers!

I am in, I am a new brewer and only have 3 batches under my belt. Since I do not have a plethora of home brew I will throw in a local or two.

I am in, I am a new brewer and only have 3 batches under my belt. Since I do not have a plethora of home brew I will throw in a local or two.

totally fine, you could always send a couple of each as well

good to see ya made it sompls, ur added. A couple more and we can get under way!

Can we know who our recipient is this time around aka their screen name. Makes it alot easy that pasting recieved box from John doe

Can we know who our recipient is this time around aka their screen name. Makes it alot easy that pasting recieved box from John doe

I did that based on ur suggestion :) by the way, you got my package on round #2, I realized when u gave me ur address. did ya like?

Just waiting on two addresses and we can get this rollin :rockin::rockin:

while we wait for one more participant, I figured I would ask. Would you guys like to send to whom you are reciving, or should I just mix em all up? Or dont care?

Back